CHAPTER 42

As they were afraid to say anything to Luo Xiu and failed to persuade Li Yan, the more the Masters of the Aromatherapy Branch thought about it, the angrier they felt. Since Meng Yang was a student of Lin Songtai, it would be Lin Songtai's responsibility to manage Meng Yang well.

When Lin Songtai was called in such a hurry, he still had no idea why. Right after getting there, those Masters besieged him with their saliva almost spraying onto his face.

After listening for a while, Lin Songtai understood what was going on. He was also a very short-tempered person. And of course, he was unhappy when he heard them cursing his student, making his expression ugly.

"Okay! Have you said enough?!" Lin Songtai retorted them unpleasantly: "If a person wants to go to another place for treatment, it's their right. Can you control it? What's the big deal? It's not so serious. Is it necessary to go on like this?! Even at your age, you can't live without troubling a child. Don't you feel embarrassed?!"

"Not only are you Meng Yang's teacher but also one of the veterans of the Aromatherapy Branch. Everyone in the Aromatherapy Branch has the responsibility to maintain our reputation in the aromatherapy world. Now that your student made such a mess, not caring about his teacher, are you asking us to just leave him alone and even say we can't get along with a child?"

"There are many private aromatherapy centres outside. If you want to maintain our reputation in the aromatherapy world and are so idle, why don't you take care of them one by one? Why do you have to just focus on Meng Yang and talk as if Meng Yang will definitely put Li Yan to death? At most, the treatment would be ineffective. Where is the seriousness you kept on talking about?" Lin Songtai looked at them and spoke, "He is my student, if something happens, then you come to me, I'll bear the consequences for him!"

Lin Songtai turned around and left with anger.

Returning to the academy, Lin Songtai taught the students while suppressing his anger. After class, he asked Meng Yang to stay and talk to him privately.

"Giving Li Yan aromatherapy, was it on your own initiative?" Lin Songtai questioned.

"Uncle Luo asked me to see if I could treat his friend's condition in the beginning. After I checked, I felt a little certain that I could cure him, so I asked Uncle Luo to take him to another place. If his environment changes, he can accept the new treatment in a different mood." Meng Yang answered.

"Have you prepared all the aromatic medicine for him?" Lin Songtai asked again, "How confident are you on this?"

"It's all ready, at least seventy to eighty percent confident." Looking at him, Meng Yang reassured, "Teacher, don't worry, I can guarantee, even if it doesn't work, there really will be no problems."

Lin Songtai nodded, "I also understand your character; calm, steady and thoughtful. You are definitely not a person who loves chaos. Now that you have enough confidence, do the treatment well. If something goes wrong, remember to notify me immediately."

"Yes, I'll keep that in mind." Meng Yang answered seriously.

Luo Xiu owned a villa in Beishan. Although the mountain was not high, the scenery and air were good. From construction to decoration and layout of the villa, the design style was very modern. Li Yan felt as a layman. He couldn't appreciate the sophisticated garden scenery but liked this modern automated building, as well as the thick and tall trees surrounding it. The lush and beautiful plants made him happy whenever he looked at them.

Meng Yang's treatment for Li Yan had already begun. Besides the medicinal bath and fumigation every day, it was natural to have a massage with essential oils, but it was impossible for Luo Xiu to let Meng Yang massage Li Yan himself, so Luo Xiu arranged a professional acupressure therapist and asked Meng Yang to instruct him twice, so he would know how to massage accordingly.