CHAPTER 50

After the auction started, Meng Yang and Luo Xiu walked over to the round table and sat down.

Meng Yang had already looked through the catalogue of auction items, and there was nothing he particularly liked. But since he was here, he had to take a few things back, so pointed out a few things in the catalogue then asked the assistant to bid later.

Cheng Fangfei was sitting at a table not far from them. Meng Yang didn't know if it was a coincidence or Cheng Fangfei did it deliberately, two of the things he fancied seemed to be what Cheng Fangfei wanted very much, however, in the end, he still got both of them.

Seeing the things she wanted were taken by Meng Yang, Cheng Fangfei was secretly anxious, because these two things were the gifts she prepared to win and give to Luo Xiu's mother. She especially came just for these. Cheng Fangfei knew how Luo Sheng's current situation in the Luo family was not good. As Luo Xiu married a young new wife, he would naturally have children again. So she must help Luo Sheng, not to let him be too passive. The way was to get the support of Luo Xiu's mother.

For so many years, Cheng Fangfei had concealed the fact, Luo Sheng was not Luo Xiu's biological son, struggling to tell the truth. After so many years, she had told no one about this, including Luo Sheng's biological father. She felt since no one else knew, this lie could also become real. As long as she didn't say it, Luo Sheng would always be Luo Xiu's eldest son.

Turning her head to glance at Luo Xiu's profile, Cheng Fangfei thought how this man, who had made her hate him so much many years ago, now looked so attractive.

Cheng Fangfei's friend said to her: "Your first husband is richer than the three husbands afterwards, unfortunately, you didn't get any benefits from him."

"He only got so rich many years after I divorced him." Cheng Fangfei answered.

"I heard he bought the Erfei Manor some time ago. Although you have a child, he has remarried. If you want your child to inherit everything from him, plan hard."

"Naturally."

After the auction ended, while Luo Xiu was talking to his friend, Meng Yang went to the bathroom, with his assistant and bodyguards following him.

Coming out of the bathroom, he met Cheng Fangfei in the corridor.

"Your name is Meng Yang, right?" Cheng Fangfei asked Meng Yang with a smile.

Raising his hand, Meng Yang motioned the bodyguards and assistants to stand a little further away, then looked at Cheng Fangfei and answered, "My name is Meng Yang, hello Aunt Cheng."

Cheng Fangfei's smile stiffened because of Meng Yang's 'aunt', but she quickly returned to normal before speaking again: "You were dating Luo Sheng, originally you should have called me aunt, but Luo Sheng didn't know how to cherish you, I think you are much better than Yu Junchen."

"Thank you, but I don't regret breaking up with Luo Sheng at all. Uncle Luo can give many of which Luo Sheng can't. Moreover, Uncle Luo is gentle and considerate and spoils me. Sometimes I even feel that it's thanks to Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen getting together, I had a chance to be with Uncle Luo." There was a clear sense of happiness in Meng Yang's smile.

"It's normal for an older man to love his young wife. Also, you are so young and beautiful, and really outstanding." Cheng Fangfei continued: "Are you free tomorrow? I want to have a good chat with you, I've been wanting to apologize to you for the excessive things Luo Sheng had done."

"Although Uncle Luo is very good to me, he's very strict with me. Even if I say a word to other men, he'll be unhappy. Although you are a woman, I think he will never agree with me going out to meet you." Pointing to the back, Meng Yang spoke, "Look, even when I go to the toilet, people follow me all the time."