CHAPTER 52

After the start of the game, while the contestants made preparations, Meng Yang left the hotel with Luo Xiu. He did not stay in the hotel room to watch the live broadcast. Although he was very interested in the live broadcast game with the nature of survival in the wild, there was still some resistance in his heart.

Meng Yang and Luo Xiu didn't return to the manor either, as Luo Xiu's company had something to deal with, hence, they lived in a villa in the city.

As he slept a bit late yesterday, Meng Yang got up late. Walking to the living room, he saw Luo Xiu sitting on the sofa as if thinking about something. He walked over and sat down, leaning on him.

Hugging Meng Yang, Luo Xiu kissed him.

Taking a sip of the warm water that his helper offered him, Meng Yang then looked at Luo Xiu questioning, "Did you meet with Cheng Fangfei a little while ago?"

"She's been away for a while now." Looking at Meng Yang, Luo Xiu spoke, "Did you see?"

"I just got up, how could I see?" Meng Yang tapped on his nose after speaking.

Luo Xiu nodded, indicating he understood.

"Who is the other woman?" Meng Yang asked.

"My mother." Luo Xiu answered.

"She's also in this country?" Meng Yang asked unexpectedly.

"Her lover's condition improved, so she took him on vacation." Looking at Meng Yang, Luo Xiu spoke, "After a while, she'll return to China. You'll definitely meet her at that time. She is very mean and difficult to get along with. So you have to be psychologically prepared and don't be affected by anything she says."

"Then what should I do?" Meng Yang asked.

"Ignore her. No matter what she says or does, don't care about her. Let me take care of the rest. I won't let her disturb our lives for too long."

"For you to say so, it seems the situation you met just now must be very unpleasant. After she returns to China, it'll inevitably be another violent storm." Meng Yang sighed, "But no matter what, she is still after all your mother."

"Mother." Luo Xiu smiled sarcastically: "These years I tolerated her as much as I could, but I don't want you to endure her with me. You don't owe her anything. There is no need to endure her just because you married me. If necessary, I'll announce in advance that Luo Sheng is not my son. Even if she severs the mother-child relationship with me, I'll never let her hurt you."

"I believe in you." Meng Yang said, holding his hand. He knew Luo Xiu would protect him. He would also become the pillar of Luo Xiu's heart, supporting him and warming him.

The three-day match was in progress. Meng Yang didn't click on the live broadcast to watch, yet asked his assistant to tell him about the progress of the match.

Three days later, at the end of the competition, Celsey won first place unexpectedly. Although he did not perform as well as some people in the process of collecting raw materials, there was no one among the contestants who could surpass his talent in perfumery. This made others unable to outdo him. He used fewer raw materials than others to produce better perfume.

As for Yu Junchen and Wu Feng, they were worthy of their training in the mountains for more than a month. They performed very well in collecting raw materials, but in the final perfume score and voting, they still failed to make the top ten.

Meng Yang went to the banquet after the game. After congratulating Celsey, he went to talk to Wu Feng and the others.

"I heard you performed very well in collecting raw materials this time. There's been news in the country praising your performance. It seems that the hardships in the mountains were rewarded." Meng Yang spoke.