CHAPTER15

Meng Yang and Luo Xiu went over to Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen. Meng Yang introduced Luo Xiu, "Husband, this is Luo Sheng's current lover, Yu Junchen."

"Hello Mr. Luo, I'm Yu Junchen," Yu Junchen greeted Luo Xiu nervously.

Luo Xiu just nodded without speaking.

"Luo Sheng, I know that my marriage with your father might be hard to accept for a while, and I know you can't call me Dad right now." Meng Yang smiled and continued, "But I can understand your mood. Just like I'm now married to your father, I also hope that you can marry the most suitable person. Among those who came to the wedding today, there must be someone more suitable for you. Your father and I will help you choose someone good."

"You..." Luo Sheng almost blurted out his anger, but he couldn't scold him in front of Luo Xiu's cold eyes. He could only clench his fists angrily. Giving Meng Yang a fierce glare, he hugged Yu Junchen and turned away.

Yu Junchen looked back and happened to meet Meng Yang's gaze. Meng Yang looked at him and smiled proudly and deliberately. Yu Junchen couldn't help but worry even more. He felt that with Meng Yang's objections, it'd be even more difficult to be with Luo Sheng.

In fact, Meng Yang had no intention of preventing them from being together. He wanted to see if the two of them would be as loving as the previous life after he changed the direction of things.

Lu Yunjing, his father, and his grandfather were also there. Meng Yang went to say hello to them as Luo Xiu had left to talk to some of his friends.

Luo Xiu's friend teased him, saying, "It's too sudden for you to get married. How could I have not known you like this young type after knowing you for so many years?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen anyone you really liked in all these years. We're all confused about your marriage."

"Also, you have someone you want to get married to but even kept it from us. Was it interesting to hide it?"

"For me to tell you in advance, I would also need to know in advance. I suddenly decided to get married, and I only knew a few days earlier than you," Luo Xiu said.

"Really? It really doesn't fit your character. What's the reason?"

Luo Xiu shook his head and requested them not to ask.

"But this child is indeed very beautiful."

"That's right, his looks are excellent in every aspect, but you've seen many good-looking people. It seems he has something special that's attractive to you."

"Anyways, you've got a partner now. Enjoy your wedding night tonight."

Luo Xiu's friends raised their glasses to toast him, but Luo Xiu sighed in his heart helplessly.

Many of the guests there were thinking that if they'd known that Luo Xiu liked such young and beautiful boys, they would've made preparations earlier. It was too late to know now though, as they hadn't sent anyone Luo Xiu would consider as a marriage partner. Those who had sent young and beautiful boys to Luo Xiu were even more confused. Had Luo Xiu suddenly changed his preferences?

Although Yu Junchen hardly knew any of the people who were at the wedding banquet, he knew these people were very rich. Almost all of them had to be high-profile people in upper class society in order to be invited to the wedding of the Luo Group's chairman. Thinking back, before he was ten he'd had a worse life than ordinary people; him being able to stand amongst the upper class was a huge change for him.

"When we're engaged, can we also hold an engagement banquet here?" Yu Junchen asked in a whisper.

"We can do whatever you want," said Luo Sheng as he looked at Yu Junchen.