CHAPTER 65

Telling Wu Feng and the others to leave first without waiting for him, Meng Yang went with the assistant to the courtyard where the President entertained Korch and the others.

After Meng Yang sat down, Korch couldn't wait to ask: "The medicines you gave Su Di the last time, are there any left? I have a patient with a situation similar to Su Di, who is also a victim of a car accident. He got psychological shadows from the trauma, so he always has nightmares making him not able to sleep. He feels scared whenever he sees a car. I tried the medicine you made on him and the effect is not bad. I've used up all of it, but the treatment needs to continue. I want to ask if I could buy some again."

Those aromatherapy medicines Meng Yang gave to Su Di the last time, Xiao Ke paid and bought all of them. However, after seeing the effects of these aromatherapy medicines and their amazing effects, Korch wanted to buy the leftovers that were not used up from Xiao Ke. Xiao Ke initially didn't want to sell it; but considering the fact that if he refused, it would be difficult for him to ask Korch afterwards, he sold them to him.

Korch took these medicines back and gave them to another patient who also had nightmares after a car accident. After learning the method to use it from Meng Yang, he then combined it with his psychotherapy. Although the effect was very good, he still needed to continue treatment. This was why he wanted to buy more medicinal aromatherapy from Meng Yang.

After thinking for a while, Meng Yang replied, "I am afraid that the same aromatherapy medicine cannot be made in such a short time. After all, the spices I used for it are hard to get."

Korch immediately gave an alternative: "Maybe I can help find the spices you need, money is not a problem."

"Come, come, come*, the food is ready, eat first, then you can talk about other things in detail when you are full." President winked at Lin Songtai as he greeted Korch.

"Meng Yang, you still have classes in the afternoon. Let's go back to school first." Lin Songtai said to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang froze for a moment before replying: "Okay."

Seeing Meng Yang getting up and leaving, Korch was stunned for a moment. He didn't understand why Meng Yang left suddenly before he finished his words. The President continued to greet him to eat, saying they could talk in detail after eating.

Although seeing a psychiatrist in Eastern countries is not as common as in Western countries, gradually people started to pay attention to it. They all felt making aromatherapy the principal method of psychotherapy in Eastern countries would be more conducive to the development of aromatherapy. However, for psychology, they still had a lot to learn. Since Korch wanted to seek Meng Yang, then this was an excellent opportunity to take advantage of.

So one month later, Meng Yang went abroad to study as a representative of the branch.

In the room of Luo Xiu's private jet, Meng Yang laid sideways on the big bed, looking at his son, who now was over a hundred days old, like a chubby little worm, lying on the bed on his stomach wanting to look up. After getting tired, he rolled over, turned his head to look at Meng Yang with his big watery eyes.

Meng Yang couldn't resist the look in his eyes the most. Moving to hold him in his arms, he gently stroked his back before saying, "Happy now? Who was crying so sadly just now?"

Two hours ago, after the plane took off, the child cried loudly as he was very uncomfortable because of the air pressure. Since he was born, he hadn't cried so loudly for so long. Because of this, Meng Yang felt distressed, so he kept holding him and coaxing him.

Sitting up with the baby in his arms, Meng Yang leaned against the small round window. Pointing outside, he spoke, "Look, baby, there are so many marshmallows outside. We are swimming in marshmallows. Look, are they pretty?"