CHAPTER22

Meng Yang went to Lin Songtai's teaching courtyard the next day and officially became his student. He also met his senior brothers and sisters, and after talking with them, Meng Yang thought that they were all good people and were easy to get along with. There should be nothing bad about coming to classes here. Meng Yang felt that masters definitely liked to accept students with similar personalities and styles.

Once Lin Songtai left, Meng Yang and the others packed their things and prepared to leave.

"Meng Yang, we're going to have a dinner party today. You should come with us," Wu Feng said, turning to Meng Yang.

"I'm sorry, senior brother. I have an appointment today, but next time," Meng Yang replied. He hadn't seen Luo Xiu for three days, and today he had to go to the office and have him eat and rest.

"Well, this time was a little sudden, so I'll tell you in advance next time," Wu Feng said.

"Good." Meng Yang picked up his things and said, "I'll leave first, senior brother."

Okay," Wu Feng nodded.

As Meng Yang left the courtyard, Yu Junchen and his two senior brothers walked right up to them.

"Meng Yang." Yu Junchen stepped up to Meng Yang, looking at him and saying, "I'm going to have dinner with my senior brothers this evening. You should come with me; I want to introduce you to them."

Meng Yang ignored him and walked directly around him.

"Meng Yang..." Yu Junchen saw that Meng Yang didn't pay attention to him and called out again, but Meng Yang still ignored him. Yu Junchen could only turn around and show a lost expression.

Wen Yuan immediately frowned at Meng Yang's attitude. He went over to Yu Junchen and said loudly, "Why are you inviting him? In our hearts, he doesn't even deserve to give you shoes. How can he eat with us? In the future, you should pay less attention to such people so as not to lower your standards."

"Senior brother, let's hurry to class or the teacher will be unhappy if we're late." Yu Junchen was worried that Wen Yuan's words would be heard by Meng Yang, making it even more difficult for them to reconcile. He urged Wen Yuan and the others to quickly leave.

As Yu Junchen walked forward, he looked back at Meng Yang and sighed helplessly in his heart. If he wanted to reconcile with Meng Yang, he had to create a suitable opportunity.

In fact, in his past life Meng Yang had been introduced to Yu Junchen's senior brothers and knew them too. Because Meng Yang's talent for perfumery wasn't high, they despised Meng Yang in their hearts. It was nothing to look down on Meng Yang and ignore him, but they also often taunted him. Meng Yang wasn't so stupid that he couldn't hear it, so he would no longer meet with them.

Almost all of Yu Junchen's senior brothers were like their teacher, Xu Wangya, arrogant and upright. Though they did have reason to be proud, they would flaunt their greatness by mocking others. Meng Yang couldn't look up to them, whether in this life or his last life.

Furthermore, Wen Yuan liked Yu Junchen, and had been very ambiguous with Yu Junchen in his previous life. Before Meng Yang knew that Yu Junchen had been together with Luo Sheng for a long time, he always thought that Yu Junchen would be with Wen Yuan. Meng Yang knew that even if Yu Junchen was now engaged to Luo Sheng, he'd definitely continue to be ambiguous with Wen Yuan in this life. It was just his character, so he'd wait to watch a good show.

Besides going to school everyday, Meng Yang spent most of his time in the study room of the main house, seriously studying the ancient books about aromatherapy left by the Meng family ancestors. However, if Luo Xiu hadn't returned to the main house for more than three days, Meng Yang would visit his office. He had to wear him down until he was willing to have dinner with him or return to the main house.