CHAPTER 44

Meng Yang massaged Luo Xiu's head, which was resting on his thighs while telling him what went on at the aromatherapy Branch during the day.

As Luo Xiu was too comfortable while being massaged by Meng Yang, his happy brain was utterly empty. Although he heard Meng Yang's words in his ears, he was not thinking, so he did not answer Meng Yang back.

"Did you hear what I said?" Seeing him silent, Meng Yang pinched his nose in dissatisfaction.

Luo Xiu finally returned to his senses before answering: "Well, I'm listening, you go on."

So Meng Yang continued to express his concerns: "Although as you said, I can learn more when I enter the Aromatherapy Branch, I heard that the  Aromatherapy Branch's water runs very deep*. I have little experience, and I'm not particularly good at things. If you talk about strategizing, I'm not as good as a finger of yours. What if I get calculated against?"

Sitting up, Luo Xiu put Meng Yang in his arms, "Don't worry. Although you are young and have little experience, you are smart and quick to learn. As long as you are careful enough, you won't be easily fooled. I'll support you in everything. So you don't need to be afraid of the deep water. I'll teach you how to swim. When you learn, you'll be able to understand the fun of swimming in deep water."

Meng Yang put his arms around Luo Xiu's neck and said, "That's true, with such an enormous sea monster like you, why should I be afraid of other deep-sea animals? Even if tiger sharks or big whales dare to bully me, I'll come to you and you can help me teach them."

"Youngers can be taught." Luo Xiu turned over, pressed on Meng Yang's body, starting their waist movement tonight.

..........................................

The procedures for Meng Yang to become a junior member of the Aromatherapy Branch were quickly completed. Now, he could enter and leave the Aromatherapy Branch freely without Lin Songtai's guidance. The most frequent place Meng Yang visited were the archives, to look for and borrow the typical cases and records of the aromatherapy processes before.

On this day, Meng Yang finished taking notes and returned the aromatherapy records he had finished reading. He then went to Wu Feng and others to see if they were busy, planning to go back to school with them.

Crossing the promenade, Meng Yang walked into the room where the door was left open, looked for Wu Feng's figure among the busy crowd, and walked towards him.

"Brother." Meng Yang called out.

Turning around to look at him, Wu Feng spoke, "Have you finished taking notes?"

"Yeah." Meng Yang nodded before asking: "How long do you need?"

"It won't be over for quite a while." Slanting his eyes, Wu Feng glanced aside, his face upset.

Meng Yang followed his gaze and glanced aside. He saw Fu Yuqian sitting and resting like a supervisor. Yu Junchen and his senior brothers were also sitting beside him, all speaking with Fu Yuqian. Obviously, this was something all the reserve members should do together, but Fu Yuqian only let Wu Feng and the others do it, while Yu Junchen and the others sat and rested. From just this, it could be seen how arrogant Fu Yuqian usually was, and how low the status of a reserve member was.

"Go find a place to rest or go back to school first, don't stay here, he'll trouble you again if he sees you." Wu Feng told Meng Yang.

Suppressing the anger that was gradually rising in his heart, Meng Yang turned around to leave.

"You stop." Fu Yuqian called.

Meng Yang stopped, turned around to look at him and questioned, "Is there something wrong?"