CHAPTER4

The next day, Meng Yang returned home with some movers. As soon as he entered the house, he saw that everyone in the house was waiting for him, watching him with some embarrassment.

Meng Yang was too lazy to pay attention to them, taking people upstairs to pack his important stuff and move out.

As Meng Yang brought people upstairs, his dad, stepmother, and Yu Junchen carefully followed him up to see what Meng Yang was bringing people to do.

They thought that Meng Yang had brought someone to throw out Yu Junchen's things, but he instead led people into his own room and told three of them what needed to be packed away. He then took several others to his mother's study.

In this study, there were many very important things, so there were two kinds of locks: password and key. Only Meng Yang could open the door.

"Meng Yang, are you going to move out?" Zhao Juan and Yang Su looked at each other, then turned back to Meng Yang and said, "Meng Yang, I know you're angry, but we really didn't want to hurt you, which is why we hid it from you. These kinds of feelings can't be forced..."

"Did I say I was trying to force anything?" Meng Yang interrupted her, saying, "If you want to watch, stand back and don't stop them from working."

"Meng Yang! It's clear that you're doing more than you say!" Yang Su posed with the authority of a father figure. "You angered Luo Sheng, which was very irrational for you and the company! Besides, if Luo Sheng doesn't marry you, he's free to be with who he wants. If it's not Junchen, he'll be with other people. You should be glad that Junchen is with him, otherwise if you did all of this, the company would be destroyed by your own hands."

"Everything you say makes me sick, can you shut up?" Meng Yang said expressionlessly.

"Meng Yang, I know that this'll be hard to accept for a while, but Junchen really feels guilty, and you've already made so many people talk about him and laugh at him. You've already punished him. Luo Sheng is very angry now, and Junchen has already gone to plead with Luo Sheng for you. You can go apologize personally to Luo Sheng and let him vent his anger, then it'll be a thing of the past, okay?"

Zhao Juan and Yang Su sang both a white face and a black face (1), acting both soft and hard towards Meng Yang. They wanted him to personally apologize to Luo Sheng so that Luo Sheng could save some face. They also wanted him to pay less attention to Yu Junchen, so that Yu Junchen could continue to live in the family.

Meng Yang's mother took the company over from his grandfather, which mainly dealt in products like perfumes, aromatherapy, essential oils, and other such items. Although it wasn't a big brand, it was a small and well-established company. Because of its good price-performance ratio, it was very popular with ordinary people.

Meng Yang's mother, while very good at business, didn't inherit his grandfather's gift for fragrance. Meng Yang was the same; although he had learned about perfume since he was a child, his talent for fragrance could only be considered average. His sense of smell was not particularly sensitive and his olfactory senses weren't that great. He was no match for Yu Junchen, who was later called a perfume genius.

His grandfather left Meng Yang's mother more than fifty books about perfumery, incense, and aromatherapy, which were all passed down from the previous generation of the Meng family ancestors. The content recorded in the books was all encoded. When Meng Yang was young, his mother taught him the correct way to read them, and told him he must never forget. In the past, although Meng Yang could read them, it was impossible to understand the profound contents of the books because his olfactory senses weren't very good. However, after his rebirth, Meng Yang read through the books and found them much easier to understand.