CHAPTER2

As Meng Yang got into Lu Yunjing's car, Lu Yunjing looked at him in confusion and asked, "Didn't you say yesterday that you were going to spend your birthday alone with Luo Sheng? Why did you suddenly go to the hospital, how did the tests go? There were no issues, right?"

"Drive first, talk as you drive," Meng Yang said, buckling up.

"Where do you want to go? Out to eat?" Lu Yunjing asked.

"Just find a place to sit," Meng Yang said.

"What the hell is going on anyways?" Lu Yunjing asked as he drove.

"When Luo Sheng didn't spend my birthday with me yesterday, I drank too much by myself and fell asleep on the road. The people passing by thought I was unconscious and called the hospital, so the ambulance picked me up. I wasn't hurt."

"If Luo Sheng didn't accompany you for your birthday, you could've called me. Why did you have to drink alone?" Lu Yunjing said exasperatedly.

"Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen are together behind my back," Meng Yang calmly said. (1)

Lu Yunjing looked at Meng Yang in shock, saying, "Is that true? You drank to drown your sorrows because you found out what they're doing?"

Meng Yang was silent and didn't answer. Before he was reborn, he had drunk heavily simply because Luo Sheng didn't spend his birthday with him, not because he knew about Luo Sheng's affair with Yu Junchen. According to the development of his last life, he only learned about Luo Sheng's affair with Yu Junchen once they were together openly, about three years later.

"I felt that something was wrong between them, but I wasn't certain and it wasn't easy to say," Lu Yunjing said angrily. "What are you going to do now?"

Meng Yang said, "In a few days, I'm gonna give them an unforgettable present on Yu Junchen's birthday. There's just one more thing that I need your help with."

"What, just say it."

"I'd like to borrow your tea mountain villa for a birthday party."

After a little reflection, Lu Yunjing got Meng Yang's meaning and said, "I understand, I'll help you prepare."

"Yunjing..." Meng Yang looked to the front, eyes set firmly. "From now on, my brain is controlled only by myself, and I want to live by my own ideas!"

"...Before, your brain was controlled by someone else?" Lu Yunjing was puzzled by his remark.

Meng Yang closed his eyes and remembered everything that had happened in his past life and the man he was; he was really a bit pathetic.

After Meng Yang told Lu Yunjing the specific plans, the two went to eat together, and then Lu Yunjing sent Meng Yang home.

As soon as Meng Yang was about to enter the house, Luo Sheng's car drove up.

"Meng Yang!" Climbing out of the car, Yu Junchen quickly walked towards Meng Yang and asked, "Where have you been? Why didn't you answer the phone? We were looking for you everywhere."

Meng Yang adjusted his facial expression and turned around, looked at Yu Junchen with a smile, and said, "I went to dinner with Yunjing, have you eaten?"

"We..." Yu Junchen looked back at Luo Sheng, who was heading their way, saying, "We've been looking for you everywhere, so we haven't had time for dinner yet."

Meng Yang smiled bitterly in his heart again; he could tell from the smell on Yu Junchen that he had just eaten food.

"What's wrong with you?" Looking angrily at Meng Yang, Luo Sheng said, "Do you think it's interesting to make people worry about you? Do you want to exhaust other's worries for you until no one wants to take care of you anymore?!"