CHAPTER 41

Taking Meng Yang's hand, Luo Xiu slowly walked away.

"How is your friend?" Meng Yang questioned, "Why did he come here to recuperate?"

"He has a serious insomnia problem. He had taken a lot of medicines which hadn't helped and damaged his body badly. The problem got worse, his personality became irritable, he even began to hallucinate. Sometimes he couldn't differentiate if he was awake or asleep. We always knew he had insomnia, but didn't know it was so serious. He kept it secret. We only got to know when he almost got into an accident."

"Powerful directors like you who are in charge of such big companies have to bear a pressure ordinary people can't imagine. Just like your headache; your long-term sleepless work caused it. Everyone studying aromatherapy knows, although the degree will vary, eight among ten company heads have sleep problems. Many of such company heads will spend a lot of money on aromatherapy after having physical problems." Meng Yang questioned again: "So is there an effect from his aromatherapy now?"

"Several aromatherapy Masters worked together to research and dispense medicine for him. Recently, he has used essential oil massage, aroma medicine bath, fumigation, acupuncture and moxibustion. There are some effects from all of this. However, as a branch of ancient medicine, the characteristic of aromatherapy is that it works slowly. He has an impatient personality and can't let go of the company, so he can't take a good rest."

"The accumulation of time caused this problem, of course, the treatment will be slow. If they discovered the problem right at the beginning, after taking an excellent treatment, it would not have taken so long."

"He told me now he can sleep for a while at night, but he would wake up again after a short sleep, which makes him feel more tortured. I was thinking about the sleeping aid you gave me making me sleep every night until dawn, maybe you can use it on him."

"I made it specifically for you to match your physical condition. If I use it on him, it might be useful, but sometimes not. This is uncertain." Meng Yang replied.

"Why not try?" Stopping, Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang and spoke, "Go see his condition. I'll ask him to show you his previous treatment records. If you are sure that you can cure him, I'll get him to leave here and receive your treatment. Of course, it's better to be successful, but, even if there's no effect, I have ways to make you a full member here as soon as possible."

Looking up at him, Meng Yang asked, "I thought you didn't want me to join the Aromatherapy Branch?"

"Joining the Aromatherapy Branch will have many benefits for you and you can learn a lot. Plus, the state government established the Aromatherapy Branch to supervise and train aromatherapists. To protect and support the development of aromatherapy, the government invests a lot of money every year. This is not a private domain of those old men. You can't let them decide everything just because they've been here for a long time. I can't bear to let you suffer, so I don't want you to join as a pre-member, moreover, your talent and ability are enough to become a full member directly."

Thinking for a while, Meng Yang felt that what Luo Xiu said was very reasonable. This was not a privately owned place of those old men. Why can't he study here? He wants those people to know what speaking with strength means.

"Okay, then I'll go see your friend's situation first." Meng Yang answered.

Holding Meng Yang's face in his palms, Luo Xiu kissed his forehead and after taking his hand, he moved onward.

Luo Xiu's friend was thrilled to see Luo Xiu bring Meng Yang to see him. He stayed here alone, feeling he was about to grow mushrooms. He wanted to have a friend come talk to him but knew everyone was busy, so never took the initiative to ask them to come.