CHAPTER24

The coach began to call the names of the students to come claim their horses.

The students named walked quickly to their horses and happily stroked their necks. Since school had started, apart from the equestrian class, it was difficult to find much free time to see them.

"Fifth horse, Yu Junchen," the coach called, looking at the roster on the computer.

Yu Junchen, who was suppressing his excitement and anticipation, suddenly froze, because the fifth horse was a white horse. Though the white horse was also very beautiful, his expectations fell through, making him unable to respond.

"Fifth horse, Yu Junchen." The coach saw that Yu Junchen had frozen and thought he didn't hear clearly, so he called again.

Just now, those who'd thought the pale gold horse was given to Yu Junchen by Luo Sheng were stunned, before becoming more confused and curious.

Yu Junchen walked towards the white horse in a daze, but his eyes were always locked on the light gold horse beside him. He felt uncomfortable and unwilling, as if his things had been robbed.

The horse stood in the middle of all of the horses, and was the most outstanding one in the crowd. In comparison, other horses that were normally very beautiful looked common.

"Sixth horse, Meng Yang."

Meng Yang walked to his horse with all the students' eyes focused on him. The people beside Yu Junchen had been talking about Luo Sheng giving a horse to Yu Junchen, so no one remembered that Meng Yang was the one married to the chairman of the Luo Group. How could Luo Sheng be richer than his father?

Yu Junchen's expression was quite ugly as he lowered his head. He felt as if he'd just lost face, and he was also a little angry that when those people were talking just now, why hadn't Meng Yang said that it was his horse? Meng Yang had definitely intended to make him lose face.

Once all the students who owned a horse got on their horses, they would slowly ride them into the horse ranch under the guidance of the trainers to start practicing. There were more students without their own horses, so they couldn't all huddle together. The horses provided by the ranch for practice had arrived, but everyone's eyes were still focused on Meng Yang's horse that was like a suspended picture.

Yu Junchen couldn't ride a horse, so the horse trainer helped him lead the horse into the horse track. His eyes were on Meng Yang who was on his horse. He wasn't really interested in equestrian lessons, but he wasn't good at the other sports elective courses either. Taking equestrian lessons would allow him to be with Luo Sheng, so he chose them. But although he wasn't interested in horses and riding them before, he had to admit that the horse Meng Yang was riding would greatly appeal to anyone. Just its appearance alone made people want to own it.

All the students were ready with their horses, and the students with riding experience and those without experience would practice under the guidance of the trainer and the coach respectively.

Students with riding experience had a free practice time period, while those like Yu Junchen, who had no experience at all, could only slowly trot at most.

The coach confirmed that Meng Yang was riding well, so he was allowed to run freely.

Meng Yang felt like going for a run first, so he rode his horse into the distance while everyone watched after him.

"It's so beautiful, just like a horse out of a fairy tale."

"For the first time, I really saw elegance in a horse."

"That horse is so expensive that it's scary, he's really worthy of being the chairman of the Luo Group."

"Though it's expensive and intimidating, we'll never know the feeling of owning such a horse. I've always thought that our family was rich, but now I can't help but sigh: the more money, the better."