CHAPTER 49

Luo Xiu came out of the bathroom wrapped in a bath towel wiping his hair with a towel.

"Uncle Luo..." Meng Yang reached out to him.

After walking to the bed Luo Xiu looked down at him.

Meng Yang caught the edge of his bath towel with his fingers.

Holding Meng Yang's hand, Luo Xiu sat down by the bed, leaned over and put his forehead against Meng Yan's forehead before asking, "Are you sure you can?"

"The doctor said, the first three months and the last three months are not allowed." Meng Yang hinted: "You have to be careful."

Luo Xiu untied the bath towel around his waist, opened the quilt and went to bed laying down beside Meng Yang then spoke as he kissed his cheek: "I'll be very careful, how about you directing?"

"Okay." Meng Yang wrapped his hands around Luo Xiu's neck, then kissed him back.

Turning over to face Meng Yang, Luo Xiu tried not to put any weight on him. He spoke in a magnetic voice in his ear: "Go ahead, Little Commander*."

"This Commander wants a cannon!" Meng Yang said boldly.

"Do you want to consider it again? As a reminder, considering our Commander's physical condition, the cannon will hurt you." Looking at him Luo Xiu spoke.

Biting his thumb, Meng Yang thought about it. He was pregnant now. So he really shouldn't need such a fierce weapon. After serious consideration, he answered: "Then use something less fierce than a cannon."

Luo Xiu couldn't help but smile, "Anyhow, you just want a gun, right?"

"Hurry, don't linger." Blushing, Meng Yang answered.

"Then asking the Commander to check it first." Luo Xiu replied.

Meng Yang reached into the quilt.

.................................

Unlike the intense and hot process in the past, Meng Yang felt the tenderness in Luo Xiu's cautiousness. No matter his mind or body, it seemed as if he was about to melt in his tenderness.

"How do you feel, Little Commander?" Luo Xiu questioned Meng Yang, "Do you feel comfortable? Are you satisfied?"

"Very comfortable." Meng Yang demanded while breathing hard, "Do it again."

"Once a night is enough." Luo Xiu spoke stroking his face.

"Do it again." Meng Yang felt he still hadn't had enough, only half fulfilled, he at least wanted seven to eight points of fullness, hence once again urged: "Hurry."

Luo Xiu had no choice but to continue to meet his requirements.

Before his other classmates came to this country, Meng Yang had been living in the manor. During the day, Meng Yang would enjoy and admire the scenery in the manor. At night, he enjoyed the comfort and satisfaction Luo Xiu brought to him with gentleness in bed. Although Luo Xiu sometimes had to leave to deal with some things during the day, not able to be with him all the time, Meng Yang still felt like he was on vacation, which made him feel very good. The fact that such a place belongs to him made him feel thrilled. Even if he couldn't live here every day.

A few days later, other students from his school also arrived. This time they were not staying in a hotel. Meng Yang asked Luo Xiu to arrange for them to live in the manor.

The students got off at the entrance of the manor as well, then the carriages took them to the castle in the centre of the manor.

Because the scenery is so beautiful, the students couldn't help taking out their phones to take pictures, raising their hands to take beautiful photos which looked as if they were desktop screensavers.