CHAPTER 34

Meng Yang punched Bradley away and snatched his cell phone back. Seeing the call had been hung up, he tried to dial back only to find the cell phone had no signal.

"What did you do?" glaring at Bradley Meng Yang demanded.

"Is there no signal?" Bradley rubbed his face where he'd been hit, "If there is no signal, a storm is about to come. It'll take at least a day and a night for it to pass. In other words, until the day after tomorrow, you won't be able to go back. But don't worry, such a storm usually won't exceed three days, so you won't miss the competition."

Soon after Bradley spoke, a strong wind swept in from the floor-to-ceiling windows lifting the heavy curtains completely. The timing was just perfect giving the illusion as if Bradley controlled it.

Meng Yang was so enraged that he grabbed Bradley from his collar and started beating him again.

Bradley never expected Meng Yang to take action on him, let alone his strength to be so powerful.

Although Bradley practised martial arts since he was a child and was better than Meng Yang, he was reluctant to fight back. So the only thing he could do was to evade and block Meng Yang's fists. However, it was inevitable that in between dodges there would be hits he couldn't avoid.

When Wu Feng entered the room, the first thing he saw was Meng Yang beating Bradley. He was taken aback a moment, then rushed to hug Meng Yang pulling him away.

"Meng Yang, stop it! Calm down!" still keeping his hold on him Wu Feng questioned: "What happened?"

Panting, Meng Yang slowly pushed Wu Feng away, looking at Bradley he uttered: "Get out!"

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to be so angry." Bradley glanced at Meng Yang apologetically.

"I told you to get out!" Meng Yang coldly retorted.

Bradley had no choice but to leave, he planned to have a good talk with him tomorrow after Meng Yang had calmed down. He felt that his biggest mistake today was not expecting Meng Yang's temper to be so hot.

He had countless calculations, even estimated the time the storm would arrive, but he never expected the usually calm and self-sufficient Meng Yang to actually deal with him so straightforwardly.

Raising his hand to touch his face once again Bradley couldn't help but smile. He felt that he might be hiding a bit of a masochist tendency. After being beaten by Meng Yang, he actually liked him even more. Even felt that fiery appearance of Meng Yang was pretty cute.

The wind outside continued getting louder and more powerful, a heavy rainstorm had begun to fall. After Wu Feng went over and closed the French windows, he glanced at Meng Yang and asked, "What the hell is going on? Why did you fight? No, why did you start beating him??"

Sitting down on the sofa, Meng Yang glanced at the phone with no signal left. "We won't be able to leave here till day after tomorrow."

Wu Feng turned his head to stare out of the French window again. After sitting on the opposite of Meng Yang he chatted: "This weather changed way too fast. Where did this storm suddenly come from? If this wind and rain get worse tomorrow, we won't be able to go out temporarily.

Besides, won't the weather stay the same at least a few days in a row? That'll make us miss the competition right?! I wouldn't have come if I knew this earlier."

"Bradley told me it will stop by day after tomorrow. He's a judge of the competition. If we can't participate, he'll have to be responsible, so it should not be a lie."

"That's good." Wu Feng was relieved. He originally wanted to continue asking Meng Yang why he had beaten up Bradley, but seeing him not in a mood to talk, he didn't.