CHAPTER 53

After returning to China, Meng Yang first prepared medicinal aromatherapy for Su Di, then went to visit Su Di with Lu Yunjing.

Xiao Ke told Meng Yang about Su Di's situation during this period, thanking him once again for caring about it. Then they chatted about some things related to Meng Yang.

"Your current perfume sales are really amazing. My dad even said, if you continue to keep it, you might earn more than our family in a few years." Lu Yunjing spoke.

"Also those sleep aids, soothing fragrances and essential oils. They are now essential products for many psychologists. It's hard to buy them even if you want to." Xiao Ke added.

"I usually only pay attention to sales in general. I don't care about how much I earn." Meng Yang replied with a smile.

"I heard the live broadcast of the competition was very hot*. Some of my friends who are not even interested in perfumes watched the live broadcast. They said it was very interesting and that they learned about the perfume production process." Xiao Ke asked: "I am still a bit puzzled, why didn't you participate in this competition? You won the international first place last time."

Meng Yang answered: "I didn't want to participate anyway, but because I got pregnant, it was even more impossible to take part."

Lu Yunjing stared openly for a while before returning to God then exclaimed, "You are pregnant?!"

"Yes." Putting his hand on his stomach, Meng Yang replied with a smile: "It's almost five months."

"I was thinking about why you look fat, so you are pregnant." Looking at him, Lu Yunjing asked, "You are less than twenty years old, isn't it too early to have a baby?"

Meng Yang answered: "I want to give Luo Xiu a child as soon as possible. I looked forward to this child before I even married him. Now that I am pregnant as I wished, as long as the child can be born safely and healthy, I can fulfil my wish."

"Since this is what you want and can make you feel happy, then bless both you and this child." Lu Yunjing gave his blessings.

"Congratulations." Xiao Ke congratulated him as well.

"Thank you." Meng Yang smiled: "Sadly, the Luo family won't be calm for a while. I hope everything can pass as soon as possible."

"Did something happen?" Lu Yunjing asked.

"Luo Xiu's mother is coming back." Meng Yang replied.

"What are you going to do?" Looking at Meng Yang worriedly, Lu Yunjing questioned.

"Don't worry, Uncle Luo will protect me." With no fear in his heart, Meng Yang calmly answered.

When Meng Yang returned to the main house of Longling Mountain and got out of the car, he instinctively felt a different atmosphere in the house than usual.

Entering the hall, Meng Yang saw many people sitting in the hall. Luo Xiu's mother Xu Minhua was sitting directly opposite Luo Xiu. On the sofas fn both sides sat Luo Xiu's brother and their wife and children, Luo Sheng. And Yu Junchen was also present.

Meng Yang walked over to Luo Xiu, then sat next to him. With a smile, he looked at Xu Minhua before saying, "Mother, welcome home. I prepared medicinal fragrances from the two spices you needed and sent them to my friend. I was thinking if something was leftover, I can give you some, but there is nothing left. I'm really sorry."

"You only need to have this heart." Suppressing her anger, Xu Minhua spoke as calmly as possible.

Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang before asking, "Went for dinner with friends?"