CHAPTER 38

After Luo Xiu won against Bradley, Meng Yang was even more excited than this morning when he won first place in the competition. He kept on kissing Luo Xiu's face happily, not being bothered by the onlooking crowd.

Meanwhile, the onlookers were also discussing.

"Director Luo won by half a swimming pool distance from Bradley. Isn't his physical strength and explosive power too good?"

"Even though Director Luo is nearly ten years older than Bradley, not only his body is comparable to Bradley, his physical strength is actually better than Bradley. He is way too strong."

“How long have you been living? Plus, how old are you now? Nowadays age is just a number, all it matters is the body age.”

"Wasn't there a saying in the past, that life can't be as good as you always want? But aren't people like Meng Yang doing so well now?"

Holding Meng Yang in his arms, Luo Xiu asked: "Go swim?"

"Go go!" Pulling Luo Xiu into the water Meng Yang chatted: "I'm not good at swimming, you teach me, I also want to learn your shoo~hoo~hoo."

Entering the water, Luo Xiu first taught him the swimming posture, then he put his hand under Meng Yang's belly and let him practise.

After practising for some time, Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu to rest for a while. Their two bodies were glued to each other in the water. This touch had a very different feeling. The two kissed affectionately, regardless whether there was someone beside them, making the eyes of people around them go blind.

When Meng Yang finally got tired from practising, both of them left the pool prepared to return to their room. Noticing many people peeking at Luo Xiu, Meng Yang wrapped his waist with a bath towel, thinking that this belonged to him, so no one else should see it.

Returning to their room, Meng Yang took off his wet clothes and pants, wrapped himself in a bath towel ready to take a bath. However, before going to the bathroom, he went to Luo Xiu and held his waist.

Looking at him, Luo Xiu questioned: "What's the matter?"

Meng Yang was too embarrassed to answer that he wanted to hug him because he looked too sexy in swimming trunks. So he abruptly answered: "Wait for me, don't take it off." then turned around and rushed away.

Flipping through his mobile phone, Meng Yang started taking pictures of Luo Xiu. While taking them, he instructed like a photographer: "Turn around a little, here, yes, like that, and behind."

When he was finally done, Meng Yang looked through the photos planning to use one as his mobile phone wallpaper. Luo Xiu's figure was similar to a male model. Just by taking a few photos, they all resembled similar to those printed ads made for swimming trunks.

"Are you done taking photos?" Luo Xiu questioned.

"Yes, yes, but let me pick the best one out of here, which one should I choose?" Meng Yang looked through the photos in distress.

Taking Meng Yang’s phone away and throwing it on the bed, Luo Xiu then picked him up and took him to the bathroom. "Choose after taking a bath."

With the bathroom door closed, for a while, it was just the sound of running water, but later there was a faint cry which escalated from light to high, with a sound similar to flapping.

………………………………

………………………………

Feeling he had no strength at all Meng Yang laid down on the bed; all he wanted was to sleep well.