CHAPTER 60

Meng Yang sat in the car looking at his son lying in the cradle. He was reluctant to get out of the car to leave.

"Hurry, close your eyes and go to sleep. How can I be willing to go if you look at me like this??" Touching his son's small face with his fingers, Meng Yan spoke, "Are you looking at me like this because you don't want to let me go? You are usually asleep at this time."

Luo Xiu had long expected how it would be such a reluctant scene, so he brought Meng Yang to the school in advance.

"I'm leaving." Looking at Luo Xiu, Meng Yang spoke, "There are only two classes today. I'll come to your office after class."

"Nn." Luo Xiu nodded with a smile. This was the fifth time Meng Yang had said the same line.

"Why are you smiling?" Meng Yang reached out to pinch his waist disgruntled.

"I'm smiling because you might end up saying this until the end of your two classes today." Raising his hand, Luo Xiu stroked Meng Yang's hair before speaking, "If you can't bear it, then just come to the company with me."

"It's only two classes. He'll sleep it off. I can do it." Meng Yang seemed to have made a lot of determination. After kissing his son's forehead, he opened the car door, then looked at Luo Xiu to say: "I'm leaving, remember to hug him if he wakes up."

"Got it. You only kiss him, aren't you going to kiss me before leaving?" Taking Meng Yang into his arms, Luo Xiu kissed him deeply for a while before letting him go.

Taking a deep breath, Meng Yang pushed the door open and got out of the car. He walked forward quickly as he knew that if he went slower, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from turning and rushing back into the car.

Only after watching Meng Yang's back disappear did Luo Xiu instructed the driver to drive.

"Meng Yang." Seeing Meng Yang walk in, Wu Feng spoke with a smile: "You look very different from before."

After sitting down, Meng Yang questioned with a smile, "What's the difference?"

"It feels like the whole person is radiating some kind of light." Looking at him, Wu Feng asked: "You came back to the college to study now, were you willing to leave the child?"

"When I study, the nanny will take good care of him. Plus Uncle Luo will also be with him." Meng Yang answered: "Uncle Luo didn't want me to give up what I wanted to do because I had a baby. I also don't think I should give up my studies because of it. But I'll try to minimize the time spent studying and busy time to accompany and take care of him. Uncle Luo also said he would help me share the burden. Although it would be tiring to take care of both sides, I think everything is worth it."

Wu Feng nodded in agreement: "Nowadays many children are taken care of by their nannies. When I was young, my parents were too busy to sleep. A nanny and tutor brought both me and my brother up. My parents could only watch us through surveillance video. Although they also wanted to accompany us more, they couldn't stop being busy in order to create a better living environment and to let us receive a better education. Because money doesn't directly fall from the sky into my home. When I grew up, I realized how difficult it was for them. In life, you can't get everything you want and make every aspect satisfactory. Mutual understanding between parents and children is very important."

"It's definitely difficult to be responsible parents with responsibilities." Meng Yang commented.

"But Director Luo is really a good man ah. He's really willing to consider from your perspective. He doesn't expect you to give up learning and your career so that you can accompany the child at home, however temporary that would be, and instead, despite being as busy as he is, decides to share the responsibility of taking care of the child with you." Wu Feng exclaimed.