CHAPTER 31

On the second day after returning to Anluo, Meng Yang told Luo Xiu that he hoped Luo Xiu could send someone to help him take over his company. After careful consideration, Luo Xiu gave him several different plans for him to choose from. Meng Yang didn't understand these things very well, so he asked Luo Xiu to help him make a decision.

Half a month later, Sun Fengei, the president of the Meng Fragrance Company, came to see Meng Yang with many documents.

"Aunt Sun, long time no see." Meng Yang entered the small living room and looked at Sun Fengfei.

"Meng Yang, I haven't seen you for a while. I heard that your college is famous for it's strictness. Have you been busy studying?" Sun Fengfei asked with a smile.

"Studying is okay; I can handle it. I've been busy preparing for the competition," Meng Yang said as he sat down.

Sun Fengfei nodded and said, "It's necessary to compete if you want to be successful in fragrance."

"Aunt Sun, you've worked hard all these years," Meng Yang said sincerely and gratefully as he looked at Sun Fengfei.

"I...I'm quite ashamed that not only did I not develop the company into something better, I made the company's situation even worse year by year. My ability can't compare with your mother's. I wanted to make the company bigger and better, but it was really too difficult for me." As Sun Fengfei recalled many memories from over the years, her heart filled with emotion.

Meng Yang's mother and Sun Fengfei were close friends. When Meng Yang's mother learned that she had a terminal illness, she gave the company to Sun Fengfei, who was still Vice President at the time. Over the years, she was never two-faced as she helped Meng Yang manage the company, so Meng Yang was very grateful to her.

Meng Yang really wasn't good at operations and management nor was he interested in these things. What he could do was rely on Luo Xiu so that this company wouldn't be eliminated by the passing time, but instead be completely transformed into a new existence.

The Meng family's company would be connected to the Luo Group in the future, and Luo Xiu would send someone over to take care of the company. From the brand name to the company's internal management system, all of it would undergo major rectifications. If one wanted to have a new life, one had to endure the pain and abandon the old.

Although Sun Fengfei would no longer participate in the management of the company, in order to thank her, Meng Yang would still give her the annual salary that she deserved and let her receive her pension in advance.

Once Meng Yang had signed all the documents, he left with Sun Fengfei to get lunch. They talked about many things from the past and reminisced about the time when Meng Yang's mother was still around. It wasn't until the afternoon that Meng Yang sent Sun Fengfei away, and not long after Sun Fengfei left, Luo Xiu returned.

After he returned from Rong City, Meng Yang began to help Luo Xiu treat his headaches, so he asked Luo Xiu to return home on time.

In addition to smelling the incense, there was also fumigation (1), soaking, and massaging the acupoints and meridians with essential oil blends. Meng Yang had asked the housekeeper to build an aromatherapy room next to the bedroom, and it was both beautiful and comfortable. He also asked people to send in hot spring water every day as it could enhance the efficacy of aromatherapy.

Meng Yang poured the mixture with a medicinal fragrance into the hot spring water and swirled it around with one hand. He used his other hand to open the wooden board cover on the wall and set the temperature of the water.