CHAPTER 70

Following Meng Yang, Cheng Sheng drove his car into the garage. After he got out of the car, he walked towards Meng Yang angrily.

Xiao Ke's bodyguards immediately got out of the car, stopped him, preventing him from approaching Meng Yang.

"You two cooperated to play me?!" Looking at Xiao Ke, Cheng Sheng shouted angrily: "From the first time you won against me, was it him who was winning it for you?"

"So what?" Xiao Ke replied calmly: "Have I ever said that I won against you? I have repeatedly told you before, our team won against you, not me. Meng Yang joined our team a long time ago, and he raced with you on behalf of our team then won against you. Isn't it possible?"

"What is the reason you are so angry?" Looking at Cheng Sheng, Meng Yang questioned, "Is it because you feel losing to me is more embarrassing than losing to Xiao Ke, or that Xiao Ke looked for someone to replace him and win the game? Or do you feel angry when you think you lost to me? These reasons should all be there, right??"

Cheng Sheng clenched his fists tightly, his face flushed with anger because Meng Yang was right.

"If you feel what we did was not right, then you can go public about this. We don't care, anyway." Xiao Ke added: "I won't be racing with others anymore, and Meng Yang has also decided that this would be the last time he raced. Do you want others to think that you lost to me, or let others know you lost to Meng Yang? It's up to you to choose whatever you like."

At this time, the iron gate behind Meng Yang and Xiao Ke rose suddenly, making the two look back at the same time.

Meng Yang noticed Luo Xiu standing in the middle right away. He was shocked, pondering why would Luo Xiu be here?

Not only Meng Yang but Xiao Ke was also surprised. He turned his head to look at Meng Yang, who was already stiff and unable to react. A feeling of sympathy rose inexplicably in his heart.

Luo Xiu just stood there looking at Meng Yang without saying a word.

Meng Yang couldn't help but lower his head with a guilty conscience. Like a child who had made a mistake and was found out by his parents, he walked slowly to Luo Xiu and whispered: "Uncle Luo, you, when did you get here?"

Meng Yang knew Luo Xiu must have seen him racing with Cheng Sheng, otherwise, he would not directly appear here.

"A little earlier than you arrived." Luo Xiu's tone and voice were very calm, but Meng Yang still felt he was angry.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go to dinner first, and chat while eating, we can chat while eating." Li Yan hurriedly played around, thinking he could persuade Luo Xiu not to get angry while eating.

"You all go eat, we will go back first." Luo Xiu stretched out his hand towards Meng Yang.

Walking over, Meng Yang took Luo Xiu's hand.

"Let's make an appointment for another day." With that, Luo Xiu led Meng Yang away.

Li Yan and the others looked at each other, suddenly feeling a little sympathy for Meng Yang. Although they had never seen Luo Xiu angry, they could feel that even if Luo Xiu was not angry, he should definitely be upset. But if one were to think about it, no matter who would see his wife racing with others in such a dangerous way, they would definitely feel unhappy.

Xiao Ke also drove away quickly. He felt Luo Xiu had just glanced at him, which made him feel panicked and scared.

After watching Meng Yang and Xiao Ke both leave, Cheng Sheng could only leave with anger that couldn't be vented.

"Sister-in-law looks like such a gentle and delicate person. I never expected when racing with someone, his car skills would be so wild. Even I wouldn't dare to use such dangerous technology. If it's not controlled well, maybe it'll hit directly." Qin Feng spoke with a sigh.