CHAPTER 48

For Luo Xiu, who was outside, every minute felt like years, however, for Meng Yang's mind, time seemed to have stopped, as he had arrived in a dark dream where he couldn't feel the passage of time at all.

Meng Yang understood that he had fainted, he also knew Luo Xiu must be very anxious now. Although he thought he must wake up quickly, he didn't know how to.

Right after Meng Yang tried hard to wake up quickly, he suddenly heard a cry of a baby. At first, he thought he had heard it wrong, but the baby's cry became more and more obvious, so he turned and walked towards the direction of the sound. He saw a bright light on the ground, and a little baby lying in the light.

After walking over and squatting down, Meng Yang carefully held the child in his arms. When the child was in his arms, he stopped crying immediately. Meng Yang liked it to the extreme that he felt it was not enough looking at this white and tender fat boy. Hence Meng Yang just hugged the child and coaxed him while watching. He couldn't recognise how much time had passed but suddenly remembered Luo Xiu was waiting for him to wake up, then a light appeared before his eyes.

As soon as Meng Yang opened his eyes, he saw Luo Xiu looking at him intently and affectionately. He opened his mouth and said, "Uncle Luo, child..."

Holding his face, Luo Xiu kissed Meng Yang's forehead before speaking, "The child is doing fine, you are fine, don't worry."

"Doing fine?" Meng Yang had wanted to say he just dreamt of a child. Why would Luo Xiu say the child was doing fine?

"The doctor examined you. You've been pregnant for over two months. You fainted because you were too tired recently." Luo Xiu answered, touching his face.

"I'm pregnant?" Meng Yang still had no reaction.

"Well, you are pregnant." Luo Xiu thought Meng Yang heard the doctor's words while he was unconscious, so he inquired about the child as soon as he opened his eyes.

Seeing Meng Yang wanted to sit up, Luo Xiu immediately helped him up, letting him lean in his arms.

"I have a baby?" Putting his hand on the stomach, Meng Yang wondered why he had such a dream just now. Although he knew the kid in his stomach was definitely not as big as a little finger, he felt, the little boy he just dreamt of was his child.

Meng Yang was one of the very few men who could conceive naturally. This was something which was confirmed while he was very young. Other men who couldn't conceive naturally could only have kids through the help of medical technology if they wanted to have children on their own. However, through natural conception, the children would be healthier and smarter.

Luo Xiu kept his hand on top of Meng Yang's. He could understand the joy and emotions Meng Yang was feeling in his heart right now as he was feeling the same. He was almost forty. Only now did he have his own child. He himself didn't know how to describe his mood at this moment.

"Are you happy? We are going to have a baby." Looking up at Luo Xiu, Meng Yang asked.

"Happy." Kissing the corner of Meng Yang's mouth, Luo Xiu answered, "But you'll definitely have a hard time in the next few months."

"This kind of hard work is worthwhile and brings happiness." Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu tightly as he spoke, "We have our own children. It's a life created with yours and my blood fused together. This was my long-awaited wish, I really feel very happy and satisfied."

Luo Xiu held Meng Yang in one hand and held his face in the other, saying, "I'll let you have a happy and stable life, and promise that no one will interfere with you, no one will do."

"I believe you." Meng Yang replied.

Embraced each other tightly, the two kissed affectionately. This kiss did not carry any lust, just full of emotions and affection.