CHAPTER14

Luo Xiu suddenly opened his eyes and turned to look out the wall of windows, finding that the sky was already bright. He actually fell asleep with his headache and even slept until dawn. He looked at the censer on the tea table and found it a little inconceivable. Though his headache hadn't disappeared, it obviously wasn't as painful as last night after a full night of sleep.

Luo Xiu glanced at Meng Yang who was still sleeping while curled up on the sofa opposite him. Standing up and going around the tea table in the middle, he crouched down and looked at Meng Yang's sleeping face. Since they'd met, there were many questions that puzzled him, but he wasn't in a hurry to know the so-called "truth". Maybe everything really was just a coincidence.

Luo Xiu picked Meng Yang up from the sofa to put him on the bed and let him sleep, but as soon as he touched Meng Yang, he woke up.

"Is it dawn?" Meng Yang asked, eyes half open.

"En, it's already morning." Luo Xiu put Meng Yang on the bed, then looked at him and asked, "Do you still want to sleep?"

"Not sleeping anymore." Meng Yang sat up and rubbed his eyes with his palms. He asked Luo Xiu, "Did you fall asleep last night?"

"...Fell asleep." Luo Xiu replied.

"Yes?" Meng Yang said with a smile. "It's really good that those herbs have an effect on you. I also often suffer from insomnia, so I specially made the incense for myself. We can use it together in the future. However, I smelled something wrong with your body last night. Besides insomnia, there should be other uncomfortable things with your body, right?"

"Smelled something wrong with me?" Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang, puzzled.

"Yes, when you were sitting on the sofa last night your body must have been uncomfortable. There was a scent because of this and I smelled it." Meng Yang pointed to his noise and said, "I have a very sensitive sense of smell and can smell things that ordinary people can't."

Luo Xiu thought about Meng Yang's words in silence. As far as he knew, in ancient medicine, doctors relied on watching, listening, cutting, and questioning to diagnose the disease. To judge the disease, there's also hearing the breath and diagnosing the smell of the patient's body. If you wanted to be an aromatherapy practitioner, you had to have a good sense of smell and a great olfactory quotient. (1)

"What's the matter? Am I wrong?" Meng Yang deliberately asked in response to Luo Xiu's silence.

"You're not wrong. I wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I couldn't sleep."

"Then can you tell me what's wrong with you? If you tell me more about it, maybe I can create an incense to help you feel better."

"Let's talk about it later." Luo Xiu looked at the time and said, "I'm heading to the company now. The wedding planners will come here today, so just tell them what kind of wedding you want to hold. First, decide on a time and place so they can send invitations."

"Okay, I got it." Meng Yang felt a little lost in his heart, but he could also understand why Luo Xiu didn't tell him. If it were him, he wouldn't have immediately believed that a headache that couldn't be cured before could be treated by someone who wasn't even a perfumer.

Luo Xiu stroked Meng Yang's hair before getting up to wash.

People from the wedding planning company recommended many venues to Meng Yang. Just within the Luo group, there were many hotels and resorts suitable for a wedding, but Meng Yang chose to hold the wedding in the main house on Longling Mountain.

Meng Yang's original intention was not wanting to have a troublesome wedding elsewhere. At present, his marriage with Luo Xiu was just a contract, so he didn't want to spend too much time on it.