CHAPTER 37

After announcing the top ten ranking perfumes and their creators, the awards ceremony finally came to an end. When the audience left the auditorium, the reporters started interviewing the top three winners.

Most of these questions were mainly based on how Meng Yang felt about winning the first place defeating Celsey and how Celsey felt about it. However, to their disappointment, both these contestants answered very professionally so none of the savvy materials they were expecting could be obtained.

The most pitiful one out of these three was the one who won the third place. He had participated in the International Youth Championship for many years and finally managed to win third place, but sadly he had no sense of existence and was ignored by everyone inadvertently.

After the interview was over, these three returned to the lounge preparing to leave.

Bradley, who had been waiting for them in the lounge, looked at Meng Yang and spoke: "Congratulations."

"Thank you." Meng Yang thanked him calmly, then walked out.

As soon as Meng Yang went out, he was hugged by Luo Xiu who had been waiting for him outside the lounge.

Under the escort of bodyguards, Luo Xiu walked out of the lobby holding Meng Yang in his arms. Many reporters were waiting outside wanting to personally interview Meng Yang. Even though many of these reporters were present during the interview just now, they only allowed each person to ask one or two questions, so they still had many unanswered questions. And they were all competing to obtain the opportunity of a separate interview. After all, this was the first Oriental to win the Western International Youth Perfuming Competition.

Compared to yesterday, the current situation has taken a 180-degree change. Yesterday, no reporter wanted to interview Meng Yang, a contestant who they had never heard of before. But today, all the reporters were about to fight each other for the exclusive.

Getting in the car, Meng Yang plunged into Luo Xiu's arms, looked at him happily and questioned, "I got the first place, is there a reward?"

Stroking his face Luo Xiu asked back, "What reward do you want?" His eyes were full of pampering, feeling extremely proud of Meng Yang.

"Anything?" Meng Yang inquired.

"Anything is fine." Luo Xiu had no problem promising Meng Yang, he would willingly give him his own life, not to mention other things.

"I haven't figured it out yet, I’ll tell you later after I think about it. I’m going to slowly accumulate my wishes. Then you must listen to me in the future." Meng Yang’s answer was completely unreasonable, but a loved one being unreasonable was also a kind of happiness.

"Okay." Luo Xiu immediately agreed, kissing his soft lips.

There were many reporters who wanted to get an exclusive interview with Meng Yang. However, to their disappointment, they were all refused. So the only thing these reporters could do was to use their imagination and rely on speculation. This led many rumours spreading around such as Meng Yang being secretly cultivated by his country for years not exposing in advance as they wanted to shock the world with this genius. And finally shook the Western perfume industry in one swoop, at the Western International Youth Championship.

These rumours were so well-founded and justified that after reading the report, even Meng Yang’s senior brothers questioned about it, wondering if Meng Yang could really be a talent secretly cultivated in their country’s fragrance school to shock the Western countries.

When the news reached back to China, the domestic incense academic circles also became lively. Meng Yang's fame spread throughout the domestic incense academic circles.