CHAPTER 33

Meng Yang was busy not only studying, but also practicing for the overseas competition. He also had to finish his final aromatherapy licensing examination. Sometimes his brain was really worn out, so he rode his horse around Longling Mountain to relax his mind.

At the invitation of Luo Xiu's younger brother, Luo Qi, Bradley got off the car outside the gate of the mansion. He saw a noble and elegant light gold horse run by, and when he recognized the person on the horse, he was immediately stunned. It was as if he was seeing an illusion; in the bright sunlight, the exquisite and beautiful elven prince was astride a horse, and was riding towards him. How he hoped that the enchanting prince would leap down from the horse and dive into his arms.

Meng Yang was thinking about other things and didn't see Bradley as he rode away. Bradley followed Meng Yang with his eyes and didn't come back to his senses until Meng Yang receded from view.

"Mr. Bradley, please come in." Luo Qi saw that he wasn't paying attention to him, and raised his voice to call, "Mr. Bradley?"

Bradley snapped out of it and turned to look at Luo Qi.

"Come in, please." Luo Qi gestured with a hand.

"Mr. Luo, that was..." As he walked inside, he tentatively inquired. He pretended not to know Meng Yang so he could inquire about things he wanted to know.

"That's my elder brother's husband. They just recently got married," Luo Qi replied.

"Is that so? He looks very young."

"He really is very young, the same age as my elder brother's son."

"Oh?" Bradley asked, feigning surprise. "How did they meet and come to get married?"

"I don't know. My eldest brother just suddenly said he was getting married, and not only that, it was to his son's ex-lover."

"His son's ex-lover, how could that be?" Bradley truly was surprised this time.

"Come, come, come, we'll go inside and talk."

The day to depart for the competition abroad soon arrived. Luo Xiu had promised Meng Yang that he'd go abroad with him, but even if he tried his best to spare some time, he couldn't go until two days after Meng Yang would leave. However, Meng Yang and his team wouldn't immediately compete after going overseas, so it was fine for Luo Xiu to be two days late.

"You have to come to me as soon as you finish your work. You can't miss me competing, okay?" Meng Yang looked up at Luo Xiu and hugged him around the waist.

"Don't worry, I won't miss you competing," Luo Xiu replied.

Once Meng Yang and the others went abroad, there was still four or five days before the competition, so Luo Xiu had time.

Meng Yang wrapped an arm around Luo Xiu's neck as he stood on tiptoe to kiss his lips. Luo Xiu put an arm around his waist and held his chin to kiss him back.

Luo Xiu sent Meng Yang to the airport. Meng Yang reluctantly said bye to him and went to meet his senior brothers.

They went abroad to compete, representing both themselves as individuals and their school, and were accompanied by several masters. Another advantage to being a master was that even if you didn't qualify to participate in an international competition, you could still be funded by the school to go along with the students and teach as well as learn.

They arrived a few days before the competition because they wanted to visit different perfume gardens and plantations to buy some ingredients.

Once they got off the plane, no one thought that Bradley would be the one to receive them.