CHAPTER 58

After walking to the side of the car, Meng Yang stopped and turned to look at Yu Junchen. Him coming to see him like this, plus was acting too excited right now. Even if he agreed to let him over, the bodyguards would not agree.

"What do you want to say?" Looking at him, Meng Yang asked, "Do you want to ask me about Luo Sheng?"

"I... I want to beg you, please don't pursue me for sneaking into your flower room, please help me this time." Yu Junchen spoke looking at Meng Yang eagerly. Plus, the news about Luo Sheng, he simply didn't believe the news was true. He thought there must be some reason for such news. The most important thing now was to solve his own problems.

"Why do I have to help you?" Meng Yang sneered, "It's a fact you wanted to steal something, It's not like we have framed you."

"You can ask for anything, as long as I can do it, I'll definitely promise!" Yu Junchen replied.

"I have nothing to ask for." Meng Yang retorted coldly: "I just didn't close the door properly. But you really dared to go inside. Do you think I'll let you get those things so easily?"

"I didn't control myself. I was wrong. I apologize to you and promise you I'll never mess with your things in the future. If you can help me this time, I assure you, I'll absolutely tell no one about you owning those things."

Looking at Yu Junchen, Meng Yang retorted, "You make it sound as if I'm afraid of you saying it. What can you do if you say it? You actually think you have grabbed my weakness to threaten me, don't you?"

"I... never thought of threatening you." Yu Junchen quickly explained: "I just wanted to ask you to let me go this time. In order to repay you, I'll abide by my guarantees and promises, I'm not trying to threaten you."

"If you want to say it, just go ahead, I don't care." After speaking, Meng Yang got into the car.

"Meng Yang!" Seeing Meng Yang getting in the car, Yu Junchen wanted to follow but was stopped by the bodyguard who did not let him get close. He could only watch Meng Yang's car drive away.

Xu Minhua fell ill. However, in her illness, only three points were true, while seven points were just pretending. Because Luo Xiu put a knife in front of her saying he would pay her his life and then sever the relationship with her, and then she got to know Luo Sheng was not Luo Xiu's son. How Luo Sheng's birth was just an act of revenge by Cheng Fangfei. Then Luo Xiu wanted to drive her and her other sons out. This series of blows, really made her accept it. But she deliberately pretended to be too sick to get out of bed, to stop Luo Xiu from talking about severing the relationship and driving them out.

However, Luo Xiu was determined to get rid of these people so Meng Yang and their upcoming child could have an undisturbed living environment. So even if Xu Minhua was actually sick and was not pretending to be sick, Luo Xiu wouldn't let her stay in the main house to recuperate.

All three of his younger brothers, their wives and children, still holding the hope of Luo Xiu wouldn't really drive them away, stayed in the house refusing to move. But if Luo Xiu said two days, it really would be two days. If they didn't move by themselves, Luo Xiu would get someone to move them.

Watching a large group of strong men break into the house, the wives and children of Luo Xiu's younger brothers yelled out, scared.

"What are you doing?! Don't you dare touch me, I'm calling the police!"

"This is my stuff, let go! Ah!!!"

"This is our home, we won't go! We won't go!"

"Let me go! Did you hear me?!"