CHAPTER 64

"Meng Yang." Vice President Sun walked towards Meng Yang.

Turning his head to look over, Meng Yang patted the residue on his hand before asking, "Vice President Sun, what's the matter?"

"You don’t have anything else to do next week, do you?" Vice President Sun questioned.

The reason for Vice President Sun to ask this was because Meng Yang took a lot of leave from pregnancy to the birth of his child.

"Next week?" Meng Yang thought for a while, "Apart from studying in class, and going home to take care of the child, there should be nothing else."

"Next week, when the foreign psychotherapy team comes to our branch for academic exchanges, President wants you to take part in it as Master Lin's assistant to help him take the minutes of the meeting." Vice President Sun informed.

"Working as a meeting minute record assistant?" Meng Yang froze for a moment, "Isn't this usually done by senior members?"

"There’s no clear stipulation that it must be done by a senior member. You are good enough to do this job. So there’s definitely no problem. Plus, you won’t be the only junior member to participate. By that time, President will arrange for some other outstanding members to attend as well. "

"Okay, I’ll prepare well." Meng Yang nodded.

Vice President Sun was about to turn around and leave, but he turned back again, then hesitated and said: "One more thing, there’s a psychiatrist expert named Korch. He will be the captain of their team. He seems to know you."

After freezing for a moment, Meng Yang replied: "I only met him a few times, so I’m not very familiar with him. A friend of a friend of mine has a serious psychological problem because of a car accident. My friend, through some relationships, spent a lot of money to invite Korch for his friend. Because I was also helping my friend’s friend to perform aromatherapy, I met him a few times."

"It turned out to be like this." Vice President Sun nodded, then turned around to face the Masters. "Masters, we will hold a meeting in an hour. Please come and participate on time. I’ll go prepare first."

After speaking, Vice President Sun left quickly.

"Meng Yang, you are so amazing! You can take part in such an important exchange meeting already!" Wu Feng exclaimed with excitement.

"Yes, Meng Yang, you’ll definitely learn a lot from it. Such an opportunity is really rare."

"It's a pity we are not even full members still, otherwise we might have had the opportunity to attend."

"Meng Yang, you must seize this opportunity and learn more."

"Exactly." Wu Feng added: "Since all the people coming here are very good psychologists, you must learn something from them."

Meng Yang nodded with a smile, thinking this indeed was a rare opportunity.

Raising his head, Wen Yuan glanced toward Meng Yang. Throwing the spices into the bamboo basket vigorously, he then turned to look at Yu Junchen. However, he could not see any emotions on Yu Junchen’s face. Nowadays, Yu Junchen was like a completely different person. He was taciturn and solitary, not saying a word with anyone, including him. This situation made him feel very worried.

When the Masters left for the meeting, Meng Yang and the others finished their work for today, then prepared to go home. On the way out, Wu Feng told Meng Yang about Yu Junchen.

"I think Yu Junchen is acting weird nowadays." Wu Feng related to Meng Yang quietly: "When I was at school, sometimes I ran into him by chance, then saw him standing alone in a daze. He laughed and cried for a while. Sometimes looking very sad and painful, but sometimes his eyes were very scary. I heard he broke up with Luo Sheng. Could it be that it was too much of a blow, or a psychological problem caused by that stimulation?"