CHAPTER 59

The first child of Meng Yang and Luo Xiu was born. He was born very quickly, coming into this world without letting Meng Yang be in pain for long. Meng Yang felt his child was really caring, not letting him suffer much from the time he was pregnant until he gave birth.

"Baby." Meng Yang cautiously took the newly dressed child into his arms speaking with a smile: "It's your full moon* today, are you happy? Xiao Junye."

When their child was born, Meng Yang saw Luo Xiu's tears for the first time. He knew how Luo Xiu was distressed* and moved. As at that time, his own heart was full of sentiment.

Meng Yang couldn't for a moment look away from his child. Whenever his baby looked at him with his beautiful eyes, he really felt he was willing to let him do anything.

Walking into the room, Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang from behind. Looking at the child he asked, "Are you ready?"

"Well, I'm ready." Meng Yang answered with a smile.

Luo Xiu gently touched his son's tender face with his fingers.

"Let's go." Luo Xiu bowed his head to kiss Meng Yang's face, then walked out with his arms around him.

Today was the full moon banquet of Luo Xiu and Meng Yang's eldest son, Luo Junye. The number of guests who came to congratulate was not fewer than the day he married Meng Yang.

Luo Xiu kept his arm around Meng Yang, who held their child. The three members of their family came to the banquet hall under the gaze of the guests accepting their blessings.

"See, that's the real small prince of the Luo Family. Before, I thought Luo Sheng would be the successor of Luo, but I didn't expect he was not Luo family's seed at all."

"No wonder Luo Xiu left Luo Sheng to the Cheng family for so many years, letting the Cheng family raise him up. It turns out Luo Sheng is not his son. Do you think this will be...?"

"As the saying goes, once bitten by a snake, afraid of rope for ten years. With the lessons learned from Luo Sheng, he will naturally be more cautious to confirm the child, who has been born after so many years. Look how grand today's banquet is, then look at the smile on Luo Xiu's face. When did he ever smile like that when I saw him before? So this must be his biological son."

"The fate between people really can not be compared, even I can't help but feel some envy for this just a month old small child."

"Reincarnation* is also a technical job."

Because there were too many people in the hall, after seeing some friends who were close to Luo Xiu with the child, Meng Yang took the baby and sat in the small banquet hall where some of his friends were.

After Meng Yang sat down on the sofa, hugging the child, Lu Yunjing and the others immediately gathered around to see the child.

"He's so cute, did you really give birth to him? He looks like a personal baby doll." Looking at the child, Lu Yunjing commented, "I thought such small children all look alike, but how is he so good-looking?"

"Of course he was born beautiful." Meng Yang spoke with a proud smile.

"You are still so young, but already a father. I think it's amazing to think you gave birth to such a cute guy." Wu Feng exclaimed.

"After he was born, I feel this magical happiness every day." Meng Yang gently touched the child's face with his lips.

Su Di who stood behind the sofa saw the child's bright black eyes were more beautiful than black pearls. His small round face was so white and tender that he felt it could break his skin by blowing a little air on it. He couldn't help but whisper as he watched the child with a sigh: "Really so cute."