CHAPTER 5

Next spring, Meng Yang would start going to college.

Although achievements and grades were normally key factors to decide which universities a student could test for, the graduation examination was also necessary. The university examination couldn't be taken without the graduation examination.

On the day of the graduation examination, as soon as Yu Junchen walked into the classroom, his chatting classmates all looked up at him and took out their cellphones, typing away.

Yu Junchen pretended to sit down calmly and take out his tablet computer to begin reviewing, but he didn't end up reading a word. He knew that from now on he'd have to get used to the weird looks. He would prove with his strength that although he had no money or background, his personal ability could be worthy of Luo Sheng.

Yu Junchen had been consoling himself in his heart. Being talked about and looked down upon was only temporary, so it didn't matter, he could endure it. When he proved his abilities and married Luo Sheng, everything would change.

—- Yu Junchen and Meng Yang usually look as close as brothers(1), I didn't expect one to steal the other's boyfriend.

—- Yes, his style is quite good, a kind and gentle look, but the result is he'd be a disgusting little three. (2)

—- That's right, this kind of discrepancy is the most disgusting.

—-If he directly said that he liked Luo Sheng and competed with Meng Yang fairly, I wouldn't look down on him so much, but he used such subtle methods to get together before they had broken up. Then he acted like such a good friend to Meng Yang, it's really shameless.

—-If I were to say, people like him are the scariest and shouldn't be befriended. He acts like he likes you on the surface, but who knows how many knives he's stabbed into your back.

—-Yeah, he's the kind of person you really can't get close to.

When Meng Yang entered the classroom, the students also turned to look at him, then typed faster.

—-Meng Yang seems okay, but it must be very hard to bear, right?

—-Isn't that obvious? If the closest person to you took away your lover, wouldn't anyone suffer?

—-I just saw a message from another group chat saying that Meng Yang sold his house, and it seems like it was a complete break with Yu Junchen.

—-Still, I think Meng Yang's way of exposing Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen was too irrational, isn't it completely offending Luo Sheng?

—-Right ah, this way of destroying face, although it vented his anger, is tantamount to driving himself into a dead end. Will Luo Sheng let him go?

—-Who knows, let's wait and see what happens next.

Yu Junchen also turned around and looked at Meng Yang. He then took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Meng Yang, saying that when the exam was over, they should find a place to sit down and talk. Meng Yang had already blocked him though and would not receive any messages.

Meng Yang was focusing on his tablet computer, though he wasn't reviewing; he was studying the terrain of a mountain in a certain country.

After the gentle sound of music in the classroom, all students immediately put away their phones and took out their tablets. Once the test content was sent to them, the network was blocked, and they could leave as soon as the answers were filled out within a specific time frame and sent to the podium.

Yu Junchen wanted to concentrate on the exam, but he was so worried that he couldn't focus.

In the original hour-long test time, Meng Yang took only half an hour to submit the answers and leave the classroom. Meng Yang found that since being reborn, his brain had become particularly flexible, which felt very good.