CHAPTER 39

Meng Yang first arranged fumigation, medicated baths, and acupuncture for Su Di, afterwards he lit the medicinal incense on the side of his bed every night and waited a month to see the effect.

Although everything regarding the sales of his award-winning perfume was not needed to be done by himself, there were some matters that required his presence, such as choosing a partner to co-brand his perfume. Hence Meng Yang could only stay in China for a few days before having to go abroad again. Luo Xiu screened the corporations which wished to corporate and ultimately suggested Meng Yang make his own decision.

As Meng Yang’s own company only had a small reputation in China, the best way to improve quality was to co-brand with a big brand. They allowed the winning perfume of the annual youth championship to embed the official crown mark of the International Perfume Association on the bottle. Nowadays many prefer to collect this crowned perfume bottle, this led the winning perfume to be sold out each year. All the significant branded perfume companies preferred to have the crown mark on their brands, hoping to make a fortune out of this enthusiasm.

Reading through the screened companies, Meng Yang suddenly paused before questioning: “Win Qiu? Isn’t this  Celsey’s personal brand?”

“Both Celsey’s company and himself have the intention of collaborating with you. The conditions they gave were very sincere. Celsey also mentioned that if you are willing, he would like to meet you face to face.” The assistant answered.

Meng Yang turned his head to glance at Luo Xiu who was standing by the French window on a call, thinking for a while.

When Luo Xiu finished the call and walked over, Meng Yang asked him: “Celsey wants to cooperate with me. Do you think he has other purposes? I heard he had a scandal with Bradley. Did he get to know Bradley likes me?”

“I already realized this, I think he genuinely wants to cooperate with you. Chairman of his company has a good relationship with me, so cooperating with their company is a suitable choice. Well, even if he really has ulterior motives and hides it well, I am sure I won’t let him succeed. If you are not at ease, you can meet him for a chat to test him.” Luo Xiu kissed Meng Yang before speaking, “I have to go to the company, if you want to meet Celsey, let the assistant arrange it.”

After sending Luo Xiu out, Meng Yang seriously considered it, and eventually decided to meet Celsey.

Meng Yang went out under the escort of bodyguards after his assistant arranged an appointment.

Celsey, who had arrived a little earlier than Meng Yang, did not seem to be in good spirits.

“You... your complexion doesn’t look too good, are you uncomfortable?” Can he talk about things like this? Meng Yang inwardly wondered.

“I didn’t expect you to contact me today. I drank too much last night with friends, so I didn’t sleep all night.” Celsey rubbed his face with both hands before apologising, “It’s rude to meet you in this state. I’m very sorry.”

“It doesn’t matter. I’m the one who suddenly contacted you without checking on your schedule in advance.” Meng Yang replied, “It’s better to go back and rest first. Let’s talk tomorrow.”

“I often get drunk, and still can talk about matters with hangovers. My sunshine personality is purely for display. In fact, I started drinking very early, don’t assume that’s because I’ve come across some misfortune or anything. I’ve never suffered, my parents love me incredibly. But I love to drink, plus I get a lot of inspiration when I’m drunk.” Celsey spoke: “I can’t wait to tell you about my ideas.”

Thinking that this person was quite interesting, Meng Yang smiled before responding, “Tell me.”

Celsey spoke about his thoughts to Meng Yang. How he liked the perfume Meng Yang made, which gave him inspiration. And if the two of them cooperated, they could combine Western romantic art with the healing beauty of the East, it would definitely be popular, even reaching unprecedented heights in the future.