CHAPTER11

Everyone was stunned by Meng Yang's words. Luo Sheng clenched his fists and glared at Meng Yang, saying, "It seems that you haven't learned your lesson. Your crazy words never end!"

As soon as Luo Sheng raised his fist, the bodyguard standing next to him quickly moved. Grabbing Luo Sheng's fist, he pressed him to the ground.

"You dare to fight me?!" Luo Sheng's heart was even more furious, but he recognized the bodyguard as one that often followed his father. Being pinned to the ground in front of so many people was humiliating, and he struggled and shouted, "Let me go! I told you to let me go, you hear me?!"

"Eldest Young Master," Mr. Yuan stepped forward to say, "It is true that Young Master Meng Yang has already registered for marriage with the Master as his husband, and they will hold a wedding later. Master has already given orders that Young Master Meng Yang is now an owner of Longling Mountain, just as he is."

"Hear that?" Meng Yang looked at Luo Sheng and said, "I'm a master here now. As for whether you'll be one in the future, who knows."

"Impossible!" Luo Sheng's face was ugly as he shouted, "How could my father suddenly marry him?! This is absolutely impossible!!"

"Whether it's impossible or not, you can ask your father yourself." Meng Yang turned and said, "Mr. Yuan, take me to the master bedroom."

"Yes," Mr. Yuan replied respectfully, leading the way.

The others looked at each other, each seeing a look of incredible shock in everyone's eyes.

"This, what the hell is this?"

"Meng Yang married Luo Sheng's father? How could that be true?"

"Yeah, not mentioning anything else, Meng Yang used to be with Luo Sheng. Based on just this, how could Luo Sheng's father marry Meng Yang? Besides, his father is far too old for Meng Yang."

"Why on Earth did Luo Sheng's father marry him?

"How could we possibly know? Luo Sheng..."

When everyone looked at Luo Sheng to ask him if he knew the reason, they found that Luo Sheng's face was already quite ugly. Looking at him, it was obvious he didn't know the reason, so they didn't dare to ask.

Apart from Luo Sheng's face being the ugliest, Yu Junchen's face was also very twisted. If Meng Yang was really married to Luo Sheng's father, then Meng Yang would become Luo Sheng's elder. In his mind, Meng Yang would surely make his father prevent him from getting married to Luo Sheng.

Mr. Yuan took Meng Yang to the master bedroom, or rather, Luo Xiu's suite with many rooms in it.

Meng Yang took Lu Yunjing into the bedroom. Outside the French windows lay an open pool and a garden, and the ocean could be seen across the horizon in rolling waves of blue sea. The scenery really was amazing.

"Are you really going to stay here?" Lu Yunjing asked as he walked down to the settee in the garden.

"I'm married to Mr. Luo, of course I want to live here," Meng Yang said, standing at the fence and looking off into the sea in the distance.

The hatred of his previous life remained in his heart, but at the present, revenge wasn't the most important. Repaying kindness was more important. He would do his best to create opportunities to get along with Luo Xiu.

At that moment, Luo Sheng had rushed to the Luo group headquarters to question Luo Xiu.

"President Luo, the Young Master wants to see you," the assistant outside the office said through the phone.