CHAPTER32

Luo Sheng took a deep breath and said to his friends, "Today's party was specially arranged to celebrate my little dad winning first place in his competition. All of the people who came here today will be friends in the future, so I hope you can get along well and not argue with each other anymore."

Nearly all of them were astonished by the turn of events. They looked at each other, thinking that they were either hearing things or dreaming. Otherwise, how could such things come from Luo Sheng's mouth?

Meng Yang smiled, then looked at the wine on the table next to him, motioning for Luo Sheng to get him a glass of wine.

Luo Sheng went over and poured a glass of red wine for Meng Yang.

Meng Yang looked at the wine in his hand and said, "White wine."

Before everyone's shocked eyes, Luo Sheng immediately turned to change it. Secretly taking a deep breath, he put down the red wine and poured a glass of white wine for Meng Yang.

Once he took the glass, Meng Yang said to the crowd, "Thank you for coming to celebrate with me today. As you can see, Luo Sheng and I have made up. Luo Sheng is willing to respect my status as his elder, and my heart is very happy, so I'll let go of things he did in the past. The present and future are the most important things. I'd like to have a good time today, and I hope you all have a good time and enjoy yourselves. I want to propose a toast to all of you to show my gratitude."

Meng Yang took up his glass and sipped it lightly, then gave it to Luo Sheng. He said to everyone with a smile, "Don't just stand here; it's rare to have such good weather. Go and have fun."

Though the other people still didn't understand, after Meng Yang left, they walked out in twos and threes and whispered about what was happening.

"What's wrong with Luo Sheng? Did he really acknowledge Meng Yang as his stepfather? That's impossible, isn't it?!"

"When Luo Sheng talked about Meng Yang before, he was gnashing his teeth and wanting to tear him up. Now this sudden change is too unbelievable."

"Isn't it because of the news from before?"

"But wasn't that just news without any followup? Luo Sheng's father didn't admit that the news were true."

"I need to find a chance to ask Luo Sheng what's going on."

While enjoying the scenery, Meng Yang walked into the pavilion and said to Luo Sheng, who was following him, "It's said that the mountain spring water of Bishui villa is very good. You have people make me a pot of tea with mountain spring water for me to taste."

"Yes." Luo Sheng immediately turned back and asked people to make tea for Meng Yang.

Meng Yang went into the pavilion and sat down, and Luo Sheng soon brought the tea in person.

Meng Yang opened the lid of the teapot and took a look, then said, "I don't drink green tea. It hurts my stomach. Make me a cup of black tea."

"Yes." Luo Sheng didn't say anything else, just immediately turned around and asked people to make a new pot of black tea.

Luo Sheng's actions shocked and appalled all the guests, not to mention Yu Junchen. Now he finally understood what Luo Sheng had said, but seeing Luo Sheng treat Meng Yang with respect and such a servile attitude made him feel extremely distressed and uncomfortable.

After the tea was made and delivered, Meng Yang took a sip from the cup and placed it on the stone table beside him. He said to Luo Sheng, "I hope everything you do today comes from the heart and can be maintained in the future. Then we'll be able to live in harmony without fighting. Go and talk to your friends, as they must be waiting for an explanation. I'll call you if I need anything."