CHAPTER 67

Before Meng Yang could give Kay aromatherapy, he had to get the consent of Kay's parents. However, Kay's parents had no idea about aromatherapy, so they didn't agree to treat Kay in this way. Hence, Doctor Devik was in the process of communicating with them.

"Doctor Devik, it's not that we are unwilling to believe your words, but you also know that Kay's physique is special and his condition is not very good now. We really dare not take this risk." Kay's father spoke.

"Yes, this kind of treatment sounds like oriental witchcraft, how can I rest assured for it to be used on Kay?" Kay's mother stated: "I hope you can understand our feelings as parents."

"Aromatherapy is not witchcraft, it is a branch of Eastern ancient medicine." Devik patiently explained to them: "Oriental ancient medicine has been passed down for thousands of years. In ancient times, their medical techniques and the use of medications were much higher than ours. Even now, it's a marvellous way of treatment."

Kay's mother took a look at Meng Yang before saying, "But he looks like a child, he and Kay should be about the same age. How can we rest assured for him to treat Kay?"

Meng Yang thought to himself: Whether it was in the East or the West, age was the first reference condition for judging a person's ability, because age represented experience.

"Because he used aromatherapy to wake up a person who had been in a coma for more than a year after a car accident, I specially invited him for Kay's treatment. Do you think I'll use Kay's life as a joke? And my reputation as a doctor?"

Kay's parents glanced at each other, gradually convinced.

"You can go back and think about it. But I have to remind you, in Kay's current situation, the longer he stays in a coma, the more harmful it is for his health." Doctor Devik advised.

"How sure are you to make Kay wake up as soon as possible?" Looking at Meng Yang, Kay's father asked. When he heard Doctor Devik say Meng Yang had experience in waking up people who have been in a coma for a year, his heart was already shaken.

"I can't give you any guarantees about how certain it is to wake him up or how much time it would take to wake him up." Meng Yang replied truthfully.

"Doctor Devik..." Kay's father looked at Devik again to question, "Is there really no better way?"

"At the moment, I can't think of any better way than this. There are too many medicines we can't casually give to Kay. Even if they can be used, I can't make any guarantees to you. All we can do is to do our best." Devik continued: "Or, just wait for him to wake up."

Kay's parents were silent, Devik told them to go back and think about it, then took Meng Yang and the others out of the suite living room.

After two days of thinking, Kay's parents felt that even if they didn't believe in Meng Yang, they should believe in Devik, so they agreed to let Meng Yang give Kay aromatherapy.

When the fifth aromatherapy session was done, Meng Yang left the hospital to go home. When he walked into the parking lot of the hospital, a few men wearing black clothes and sunglasses stopped him. Although Meng Yang had more bodyguards, if there was a conflict, he still had to be very careful.

Among those men, one person came out and spoke politely: "I'm sorry to disturb you. We are not malicious. My boss wants you to talk about Master Kay."

As the man said, he glanced at the car next to him.

Meng Yang turned his head to glance at the car following his gaze, then replied: "No matter who your boss is, I won't get in any stranger's car. For aromatherapy, please go to the hospital to make an appointment in advance."