CHAPTER27

As Meng Yang took first place in his grade, his senior brothers and sisters said they wanted to help him celebrate. Lu Yunjing also wanted to help him celebrate, so Meng Yang simply booked a small banquet hall with a garden and a swimming pool in a hotel for everyone to get together, and also invited Xiao Ke and his friends. After the last bar fight, Meng Yang had reason to publicly be friends with Xiao Ke.

Meng Yang talked with his senior brothers and sisters for a while before Xiao Ke came. Xiao Ke brought some good bottles of wine from his own collection to celebrate Meng Yang's first place. Wanting to talk to him alone, Meng Yang took him to one side and sat down with him.

Meng Yang opened the red wine that Xiao Ke brought and thought it was quite good after he tasted it. He chatted with Xiao Ke and couldn't stop drinking one glass after another.

"How's Su Di?" Meng Yang asked.

"How else could he be? Still sleeping well." A flash of sorrow passed through Xiao Ke's eyes when he heard Su Di's name. He smiled bitterly and said, "Maybe he was in too much pain before, because now he just sleeps and doesn't want to wake up."

"Maybe he really is tired and just wants to have a good rest, so don't worry too much. Once he has enough sleep, he'll definitely wake up," Meng Yang comforted. The Su Di of his previous life didn't wake up, but there were methods to wake up comatose people in the aromatherapy books handed down by the Meng ancestors. However, he couldn't tell Xiao Ke until he learned them.

Having talked with Xiao Ke for a while, Meng Yang went back to talk with his senior brothers and sisters. He kept drinking, and Lu Yunjing wanted to send him back home after seeing that he was on the verge of being drunk.

Meng Yang waved him away and took out his cell phone, and called Luo Xiu and asked him to pick him up.

Luo Xiu frowned as he listened to Meng Yang's slurred words. He knew that Meng Yang must be drunk as soon as he heard them, and though he knew there were bodyguards following him, he was still uneasy. Worried that something was wrong with him, he immediately got up to pick him up.

In the conference room of a certain branch of the Luo Group, the employees who were having a video conference looked at each other and didn't know what to do. For the second time, their BOSS (1) who'd previously never been absent from a conference before had suddenly left the meeting.

The door to the banquet hall was suddenly opened, and everyone turned to look. Once they saw the man who'd appeared at the door, the originally talking and chatting voices immediately grew quiet. Their eyes were all focused on this tall and handsome man, and no one dared to continue talking.

Luo Xiu looked around for a moment before going inside. His aura was so powerful that no one dared stop him, and no one went up to ask who he was looking for. Those who recognized him were even more afraid to speak to each other. Even Lu Yunjing silently stepped back after seeing Luo Xiu.

Luo Xiu spotted Meng Yang lying on the sofa and quickly strode towards him. Looking at Meng Yang's state, he found that he was completely drunk and seemed to be pretending that he was a fish as he kept spitting bubbles.

After picking up Meng Yang, Luo Xiu directly carried him away until they both were out the door. Everyone seemed to come back to their senses, with some people even thinking that they'd drunk too much and were hallucinating.

"Was he Luo Sheng's father?" Xiao Ke asked Lu Yunjing in a low voice.

"Haven't you met President Luo?" Lu Yunjing looked at him with some doubt. Xiao Ke was a young master of the Xiao family, there was no way he'd not seen Luo Xiu before.