CHAPTER 54

After Xu Minhua returned to the main residence of Longling Mountain, she naturally wanted to invite her friends who she hadn't seen for a while to gather at home. She wanted to invite more people and hold a banquet to have fun.

In the afternoon, the people who came to the banquet arrived one after another. Xu Minhua took Yu Junchen by her side to greet her acquaintances and friends. From her words, it seemed she was satisfied with Junchen.

Seeing Xu Minhua deliberately showing she valued Yu Junchen more, to embarrass him, Meng Yang didn't care. He planned to sit for a while and then go back to rest.

When Xu Minhua was done greeting her friends, she went to sit down opposite Meng Yang. Looking at him with dissatisfaction, she spoke, "Don't just sit there, you also go and say hello to people. Since you are already married to Luo Xiu, then you should show upbringing and etiquette worthy of your current status."

Meng Yang looked back at her, "Isn't my performance right now just what you want to see?"

"What are you talking about? Do you think I want to see you embarrass the Luo family?" Xu Minhua frowned displeasedly, then turned her head to call out, "Luo Sheng, come here."

Luo Sheng, who was talking to someone, heard Xu Minhua calling him, and immediately walked over.

"I said this before, I hope you can live in harmony, at least in front of outsiders." Xu Minhua commanded: "Luo Sheng, take him to greet the guests."

Giving a glance at Luo Sheng, Meng Yang sneered, then got up and left.

"You stop for me!" Xu Minhua shouted, suppressing her voice.

Ignoring her, Meng Yang turned and left, going to the flower room to read and rest.

Seeing Meng Yang dared to ignore her words, Xu Minhua felt furious. However, because she didn't want to lose face in front of so many people, she could only suppress her anger. Planning to find an opportunity to teach Meng Yang afterwards.

Luo Sheng looked at the back of leaving Meng Yang. Thinking about what Xu Minhua had told him last night, he bowed his head in thought.

When Luo Xiu was present, Xu Minhua's attitude towards Meng Yang was pretty good, as if she was really ready to get along with Meng Yang in harmony. But as long as Luo Xiu was no longer there, Xu Minhua's attitude and face would be very different. Especially her attitude that looks down on Meng Yang. Meng Yang didn't complain to Luo Xiu about it. He pretended as nothing happened, thinking he would endure for a few more days.

Meng Yang now uses the flower room as a study room most of the time. He spent most of his time reading and studying there.

Leaning on the sofa bed, Meng Yang was looking at the notes recorded in the Aromatherapy Branch. The helper used the intercom to inform him Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen had something to do with him. Meng Yang rolled his eyes, then said: "Let them in."

The flower room was enormous. After Luo Sheng entered it, he constantly looked at this place full of mystery and fantasy. Even he felt he couldn't remove his eyes, let alone Yu Junchen who was following him.

Yu Junchen kept looking at the flower room. He looked at every corner, feeling envy in his heart. From Anerfei Manor to this flower room, one could see how much Luo Xiu loved Meng Yang. Although he knew Luo Sheng really loved him, it was impossible for Luo Sheng to do this for him in a short time.

"What's the matter?" Without looking up, Meng Yang asked, still looking at the notes in his hand.

"My friends are here, my grandmother asked Jun Chen and me to take you to chat with my friends. Even if you are not happy in your heart, you should take a few minutes to show the harmony between us." Luo Sheng answered.