CHAPTER 57

"Murder? The car accident you guys caused was murder. What kind of murder is this? I didn't get your evidence back then. You think I'll let you catch my evidence now?" Luo Xiu spoke coldly: "Go sue me. I'll wait for your lawyer's letter."

The Cheng family brothers were so angry and wanted to beat Luo Xiu up. However, this was the main house of the Luo family, acting on Luo Xiu here was for them to find death on their own.

"Call the others to come, hurry!" Cheng Kang commanded the bodyguard: "More people the better!"

"We can't wait anymore!" Cheng Sang added, "Remove the Rising privacy partition of the car and bring it over, move quickly!"

Several bodyguards worked hard using all the tools they could find before finally dismantling the privacy partition of the car*.

After they brought in the Privacy Partition under the command of Cheng Kang and Cheng Sang, several bodyguards carefully moved Elder Cheng on to the partition. And Elder Cheng looked a bit better, not as serious as he looked right after the attack just now.

Luo Xiu sighed disappointedly in his heart. Because a vehicle had overturned, making the goods fall down to block the road, it still made sense. But if he made his people stop the Cheng family from leaving, then they will really grasp evidence to hold of murder. And seeing how Elder Cheng looked as if it shouldn't be so bad anymore, this opportunity was mostly wasted.

After Elder Cheng was taken away, Luo Xiu spoke looking at Cheng Fangfei, "You can go, too. Take these two documents back and enjoy them. Tonight, all the news networks will disclose this matter."

Cheng Fangfei dragged Luo Sheng away, who seemed to have lost his soul, leaving only his body. When they return to Cheng Family house, it would definitely be another violent storm, but since she did this herself back then, she had to face it now. Anyway, she had hardly returned to the Cheng Family house in recent years. It was not a big deal to completely sever the relationship. At her age, there was nothing else she couldn't face.

"You also go back to clean up, I'll give you two days to move away." While looking at his younger brothers, Luo Xiu spoke.

"Brother, this has nothing to do with us!" Luo Qi spoke in panic: "We haven't had too much contact with Elder Cheng and the Cheng family, nor have we maintained Luo Sheng!"

"Yes, brother, we..."

"Have you said enough?!" Luo Xiu roared: "If I tell you to f*ck off, you f*ck off! I've raised you for so many years, is it still not enough? Do I have to raise your sons and grandchildren as well?! I will not. I don't lack the spare money to raise you, but didn't mom just say now how money won't be able to repay her nurturing grace? So I won't pay it back. Haven't you all been waiting for your mother to come back and make her take charge for you? Waiting to control me and teach me how to spend money? Now she completely controlled how I won't give you a penny. Are you still not satisfied? If you don't move out within two days, don't blame me for not giving you face, I'll directly let my people throw you all out!"

Saying that Luo Xiu got up and went back to his room.

"Mom, Eldest brother, he really intends to drive us away, what should we do?!"

"Mom, you go and beg Eldest brother, we promise we'll never say anything more about any decisions, Elder brother will make in the future."

"You have to say something, what on earth do we need to do to let Eldest brother calm down?"

Xu Minhua felt as if she didn't have any strength, only feeling dizzy. She couldn't even make a sound.

After Master Cheng was sent to the hospital, he slowly recovered. However, he still felt a faint pain in his heart. If Cheng Fangfei had told him from the beginning that Luo Sheng was not Luo Xiu's son, he would not have been hit so hard. Plus he would have been able to make more preparations and arrangements. Plus Luo Xiu had known about it from the beginning but concealed it for so long before bringing it up at the right moment, making him miss the opportunity to completely defeat the Luo family. Now he has become his biggest opponent and the idea of annexing it as theirs by waiting for Luo Sheng to inherit the Luo Group was completely shattered.