CHAPTER 69

After going to the study to get his tablet, as well as various materials and books, Meng Yang then went to the small living room to meet Lin Songtai and the Vice President.

"Teacher, Vice President." Meng Yang walked into the small living room and sat down while greeting them.

"Thanks for your hard work during this period of time. I heard Korch had said you've worked very hard and even performed better than his other students." Lin Songtai spoke.

"Although I don't want to boast, I also feel my foundation was better than other students studying together, so I learned faster." With a smile, Meng Yang added, "Because the study time is not very long, I could only try to write down what I learned carefully. These are the notes I made myself, these are some data from the treatment records of Doctor Korch, and these books are the ones I think are very good. I want to recommend it to other students so they could also buy it to take a look."

Meng Yang learned a lot of things by studying from Korch. Those were precious experiences. It could be said that one could not learn such things just by studying in school.

After looking through the notes for a bit, Lin Songtai and the Vice President planned to take them back to show the psychology professor they had hired, so they could discuss how to arrange for the professor and Meng Yang to share these contents with the rest of the students.

"Before you came back, Korch mentioned how he wanted you to stay and continue to study there in many conversations with us." Looking at Meg Yang, the Vice President asked, "Do you have any ideas?"

"I think the previous arrangement is pretty good. Although I also want to learn more there, I feel studying in China is more important and cannot be left behind." Meng Yang replied.

Nodding in agreement, the Vice President continued: "Then it will be carried out according to the previous arrangements. I can feel that Korch hopes you can stay in their country for a long time, or stay in his psychotherapy hospital for a long time. But I think you must understand how our branch and our country need you more."

With a smile, Meng Yang replied: "My home is here, how can I stay there for a long time?"

Although the Vice President was also very clear in his heart; since Meng Yang was already married, and the Luo Group was based in their country, it was unlikely for Meng Yang to stay there for a long time, but he and the President were still a little worried about Meng Yang being persuaded by Korch. After all, who would not try to keep a genius and talent like Meng Yang? Even the General Management often calls to check on Meng Yang and his studies. They must expand the role of aromatherapy in order to make aromatherapy have a better development prospect, and Meng Yang was likely to become a key figure for this development in the future.

After they chatted for a while, Lin Songtai and the Vice President got up and left. Meng Yang sent them outside the gate, asked the nanny to bring the child, then took the child back to the room to sleep.

Putting on his pyjamas, Meng Yang then changed the little clothes for the child. After he put him on the bed, he waited for the baby to fall asleep. However, even when Meng Yang was already drowsy, the child still kept his black pair of eyes open, with big, glistening eyes. Meng Yang deliberately closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, and from time to time, he would half-open his eyes to look at him. But yet, the child was very happy eating his chubby hand and kicking on his own. Meng Yang fell asleep without knowing it.

When Meng Yang woke up in a daze, Luo Xiu was sleeping behind him hugging him. Rolling over, hugged Luo Xiu, rubbing his face against his chest before sobering up. Meng Yang felt that now when Luo Xiu fell asleep next to him, he would not wake up from slight movements. His current sleep quality was getting better and better. It was probably because now when he was at home; he felt more and more secure and with no sense of defence anymore.