CHAPTER 45

"Why should I talk less!?!" Meng Yang couldn't hold back the anger in his heart and thundered, "You ask them, Fu Yuqian troubled me time and time again, I endured it and ignored him. Now he directly moved at me. Do I have to endure the beating and scolding by him?! These kinds of Masters are not real Masters. These people actually lack morality, character, ability and talents. But relying on their old age and staying in this circle for a long time, they memorize a few ancient books, and they are very proud! My genius title, I got it after competitions, uprightly! If you have the ability, you can also take part in international competitions, win an international competition, and show us the title of genius!"

"You..." The Master Meng Yang was scolding at, had his blood pressure raised, he was too angry to speak.

"Meng Yang, have you said enough?!" The Vice President spoke in a low voice, suggesting Meng Yang not to go on.

"I didn't say enough! Anyway, I'll definitely go to the leader of the association to judge. It's not a big deal to not stay in your noble place. I'll simply tear off these fake old faces' hypocrisy today!" Meng Yang answered coldly.

"We'll go with you, we'll straightaway find the leader!" Wu Feng exclaimed, "No big deal, we shouldn't be such broken reserve members anymore! What era is this? Just because of different levels and long stays, don't even treat people as humans!"

"Let's go too!"

"We should no longer be reserve members!"

"Since everyone doesn't want to be a reserve-member, that's just right. In the future, let's leave all the opportunities and quota to Master Xu Wangya's students! Master Xu Wangya taught well!" Meng Yang went on, "His students have no abilities in actual competitions, but they have exceptional abilities at other times, whether in school or this branch, each and everyone acts as if they have saved the world. Every day when they look at others with their noses up, I really don't know what they are so proud of? It seems that only they are nobler than anyone else. Other students must not fight back or scold them!"

Meng Yang scolded Xu Wangya, who had been silent for a long time to his face, making his face become more ugly. Moreover, Fu Yuqian really was at fault in this matter. His behaviour could not be justified for any reason, since it was so unreasonable, he had nothing to say.

"Master Lin, please persuade him." The Vice President never expected Meng Yang to have such a hot temper. Not only did he dared to say anything, he also stirred the emotions of other people around him.

"He didn't say a word wrong, what do you want me to persuade him about?" With a calm face, Lin Songtai spoke: "These ones didn't have skills when they were young, even at this age, they still don't have them. But they still can't see the difference of others who actually have the skills. Even after relying on the title of a Master without living up to the name, they don't feel guilty at all! It's inconceivable."

Those Masters were so angry that their faces were green, but they couldn't refute at all.

"And you, Fu Yuqian!" Pointing at Fu Yuqian,  Lin Songtai scolded, "It's been a few years you've become a junior member and you've become so proud of it? Your face must be too thick. What are you doing running rampant all day long? Why are you so mad? Because the President is your cousin? Call the President over so I can ask him why you are so arrogant because of him!"

"Master Lin, this has nothing to do with the President right?" The Vice President felt helpless. The young one would not listen, and the old one would also not listen. It seemed they couldn't continue talking today. Otherwise, till the young man's affairs were resolved, the old one would keep on arguing.

"Everyone, please calm down." The Vice President persuaded: "Today, go back and calm down. Let's discuss how to deal with this matter after everyone calms down. In fact, it's just a matter between these children. It's not a big deal to be so noisy, just..."