CHAPTER 35

Meng Yang laid in Luo Xiu’s arms sideways, breathing hard. Because he had cried a lot, his face still had tears on it. Although he was in pain at that time, he had also felt extreme pleasure. In the end, this was in fact his first time. The experience mixed with pain and pleasure had been too stimulating for him, that he couldn't help but cry.

Because Meng Yang's voice had become hoarse, Luo Xiu got out of bed and poured a glass of warm water. Holding Meng Yang in his arms, he helped him drink bit by bit.

After Luo Xiu put the drinking glass on the bedside table, he laid down to hug Meng Yang. Burying his face on his lover's neck, he enjoyed inhaling the fragrance his body emitted seriously.

Luo Xiu used to think that this alluring sweet smell that could make his entire body hot would only be emitted when Meng Yang fell asleep. But after doing it, he realised, the sweet smell on his lover's body now smelled even better, making him feel addicted.

Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu tightly, his body still trembling lightly as the aftershocks from the sensations he underwent a while ago hadn't receded.

"Uncle Luo, let's have a baby as soon as possible." Meng Yang spoke in his hoarse voice.

“Well, it's really high time to have my own child now." Luo Xiu replied. Now that they are in a veritable husband and wife relationship, Luo Xiu feels that he was at the age where he should have his own child. Moreover, his current ability and strength were enough to protect Meng Yang and their children to have a stable life. He has been tolerant for so many years, the plans to deal with the Cheng family can now begin.

"Your own child?" Meng Yang asked, pretending to be puzzled: "Don't you already have one? I know you don't like Luo Sheng, but the blood relationship between you two can't be broken."

Luo Xiu sat up, gathering Meng Yang into his arms before he spoke: "Luo Sheng is not my son. His mother got pregnant after having an affair with her ex-boyfriend. They were forced to break up because the man was too poor. Both I and Luo Sheng’s mother were forced to marry by our families. I was still young at that time. So I thought, even if there is no love, we still can live in a respectful relationship. But Luo Sheng's mother was too arrogant and bossy, her personality was really unbearable. After considering again, I decided to stay as far as possible from that woman in the future. Because of this, there were several times we were forced into the same room by our families. She took advantage of one of these times and gave me tea with medicine in it. I knew exactly what she was up to, but I deliberately didn’t expose her. So I was fully conscious the whole time. Though nothing happened between us, soon after she actually became pregnant."

"Then why didn't you tell the truth?" Meng Yang asked.

"At the time I presumed that as neither of us married voluntarily, or even had any feelings for each other, it was no big deal even if she was pregnant with someone else's child. It really didn't weigh on my heart. Plus the power the Cheng family held back then was higher than ours, and my dad was not as shrewd and tactical as the old man Cheng, so if this matter was exposed, it would actually bring no benefit to our family.

I wanted to finish my studies, get my own standing and then find another reason to divorce Luo Sheng’s mother. I planned on waiting till she gets back with her ex-boyfriend to disclose that Luo Sheng is not my biological son. Just that, before I graduated, my dad passed away making me the one to carry the Luo family's business on my shoulder.

Luo family's company was in crisis by the time my dad passed away. When the Cheng family saw this, they immediately started making trouble for our company, trying to take it down. They actually tried to crush our Lou Family business to the ground. At first, I thought Old man Cheng did this after knowing Luo Sheng was not my son. But after so many trials, I realised he didn’t know. Because when the crisis was successfully turned over, he still had the dream of letting Luo Sheng inherit the Luo family's business."