3 ❥ i don't tutor dickheads

⚠️ TW: Slut-shamming/bullying ⚠️

"...and that is how we can determine that the limit is- Mr.Mitchell would you please stop flirting with Ms.Laurence!" my calculus teacher Mr.Douglas says with an irritated sigh. The whole class, including myself, stop and turn to the back of class to see Xander clearly in the middle of a very R-rated conversation with Jackie Laurence.

"Hey don't get mad at me Mr.D, she started it" Xander said with a slight smirk as the whole class starts secretly giggling and whispering stupid shit to each other after seeing Jackie's face go completely red.

God I can't stand Xander, he's the literal definition of the word "moron". I mean he didn't even know we were in the same history class until TODAY and we've been in school for over 4 months! All he ever does is strut these damn halls making sure everyone knows how rich he is, how many girls he gets, and that he's the captain of the stupid football AND basketball team. I bet the man has never even washed a damn dish in his life!

Now I guess I can't say he's a complete incompetent asshole...sadly. I won't lie to you guys, the man is a seriously talented athlete, he's gotten so many offers from schools all around the U.S. to play either D1 football or basketball at their schools. Academic wise, let's just say...he's not the best, but I guess as long as he keeps a certain GPA he'll be fine to graduate and play whatever sport he sticks with in college.

Xander's parents, Xavier and Adrianna Mitchell are big time producers of some of the biggest shows and movies today and they're also one of Las Flores's biggest donors and due to the fact that his parents do so much for this school, Xander gets away with a lot... and I mean a lot. The other day he set a trap in Mr.Douglas's room where when Mr.D pulled down the screen to use his projector, a giant bucket of paint tipped over and a bunch of pink paint fell all over poor Mr.Douglas. Now you would think that Xander would get suspended or at least a freaking detention but NOOOO he just got a stupid slap on the wrist and was excused.

"Okay class lets not forget that midterms are coming up soon, so I wanted to let you know that after I put the exam into the grade book, these will be your final grades for this semester. If anyone has any questions please ask now." Mr.D looked around the room and as usual, no one had their hand up.

"Okay then, class dismissed...except you Mr.Mitchell" Mr.Douglas says with a stern voice

The bell finally rings and the whole class gets up to leave while I notice Xander striding over to Mr.Douglas' desk. I tend to bring a lot of books and take really detailed notes, so I'm usually always the last one out of the class.

"Mr.Mitchell I really recommend you start paying attention in my class and doing the work. Your grade in currently at a D and if you don't get at least a B on the final, you won't pass this semester. I already talked to your football and basketball coaches and they both agree-" Mr.Douglas was cut off by a very angry and frustrated Xander.