43 ❥ new year and new beginnings

"T-minus 4 hours till it's officially 2022!" Arya yells

Ugh, I'm so fucking ready for this year to be over.

Sadly, tonight is our last night in paradise before we have to go back.

The last couple of days have been pretty hectic...

Xander and Arya have been fucking like there's no tomorrow.

Ryan and Axton are constantly together whether it's down by the beach or in his room watching a movie till the late hours of the morning.

Jesse told us about how he lost the business card that the record executive gave him and he's pretty much been locked in his room ever since.

Lili is worried about him and keeps trying to reassure him that we'll find the card but he just keeps beating himself up over it.

Madison has been surprisingly less bitchy, the other day while everyone else was asleep, the two of us made coffee and went outside to talk.

We talked for hours and it turns out we have a lot in common and she's not as bad as I thought she was.

Cameron...well...he's been keeping himself busy with that Hana girl.

We all got to meet her the other day when she casually did the "walk of shame" out of his bedroom.

We didn't want her to feel awkward so the girls and I talked to her and she's fucking awesome.

The girl has done it all!

From shark cage diving to bungee jumping.

I mean she's fucking crazy!

In a good way of course!

I just don't know what she sees in Cameron.

As for Ash, he and I have been getting closer. I can tell that his feelings for Madison are pretty much gone so I'm starting to trust him again.

He's been trying though, to tell me more about his mom and his childhood.

It's the little things, you know?

Anyways, now here we are, decorating the house for New Year's while Axton and Ryan are out buying alcohol.

"He's alive!" Xander yells as we all turn around and face Jesse who looks like he's just woken up from a coma.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as he walks over to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"Because I haven't found the card...I'm doing terribly."

"We'll find it, don't worry. Now go take a shower because you smell." Lili says as she pushes her boyfriend back up to their room.

We're inviting a few people we've met throughout our trip and some of Axton and Xander's friends from the villa next door.