41 ❥ french asshole

Did I enjoy watching my ex-girlfriend being fucked against a rock?

Nope, not at all.

I have been trying to separate these two for the past 2 weeks but nothing is working!

Instead, they just keep getting closer and closer.

Oh, and it doesn't help that my mom is literally calling me every day asking me if Lili and I got back together.

I can't wait for this fucking trip to be over.

Arya and Xander are all over each other.

Madison has been avoiding me.

Axton was supposed to be my wingman and now he's trailing Ryan like a lost puppy.

Asher and Lina are always together.

And obviously, I don't want to be around Jesse and Lili.

I'm honestly considering flying commercial (barf) if it means I get to leave here sooner.

After we were all done enjoying our time at the waterfall, we decided to head into town and explore.

Once we got there, the girls immediately ran towards a bunch of gift shops while the guys and I decided to head over to a nearby bar.

I know what you're thinking, "Isn't Axton the only one legally allowed to drink?"

Technically yes, but I know a guy who sells fake IDs so it all works out in the end.

As the guys and I were taking in the view of the ocean and talking about random shit, there was a girl at the other end of the bar eyeing me up and down.

"Dude, she so wants you." I hear one of the guys laugh but I just keep watching her.

The girl is stunning, she's clearly a native here due to the dark caramel skin and sun-kissed hair.

And as much as I would love to head over to her and take her home with me, there's a voice in my head telling me not to.

If you don't end up with Liliana, you can kiss your part of the fortune goodbye.

All I hear is my mom's voice nagging me about Lili.

So, I quickly look away from the girl and direct my attention back to the boys.

"The girls have been gone for a while, we should probably go find them." I hear Xander say before we all begin to walk out of the bar.

I was busy saying something to Axton when I suddenly crashed into something or should I say, someone.

"Ouch!" I look down and notice the girl from before.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going," I mumbled and helped her up from the floor.