71 ❥ what the fuck!

HOLY SHIT WE GRADUATE IN 2 MONTHS!

2 fucking months!

It seemed like yesterday when I was walking through the hallways freshman year on my way to first period.

And now I'm getting ready to move to fucking Paris in a few months.

Yes, I'm still going.

After watching Jess have a total freak out about me getting in and possibly going, it only made me want to go even more.

I know that sounds bad but let me explain.

All my life, I've been surrounded by people holding me back and setting certain expectations for me to follow.

Getting into design school in Paris was the first thing I've done for myself.

Obviously, Jess inspired me to follow my dreams but since I've been supportive of his career, he should be just as supportive of mine.

He apologized a few weeks ago but he still never mentioned anything about long distance which pisses me off.

He's trying to push this aside as if it were no big deal.

And any time I bring it up, he changes the subject.

It's getting annoying.

Jesse's currently in LA playing at another gig.

He and his band have been traveling back and forth for the past couple of months trying to catch the eye of a record executive.

He's coming back tomorrow and I'm fucking nervous.

Tomorrow is the night I'm finally gonna sit his ass down and talk to him about our future.

I'm going to Paris whether he likes it or not.

I'm just hoping he'll accept it and we can try and make long-distance work.

I love Jess and if we break up it will fucking break me.

Anyways, as for the rest of the group, things have been...fucking weird.

We barely ever see Lina and when we do she always tells us that she's been practicing for her Juilliard audition.

She mainly spends time with Cassie and Ava if she isn't practicing.

Asher has come back to school but he's clearly very depressed.

We all know something happened between them, something bad but neither of them will tell us anything.

And the rest of us are pretty much the same.

I decided to invite everyone over and try to mellow out the drama between Asher and Lina but Lina said she couldn't make it.

So the rest of us made a plan to try and get Asher to tell us what was wrong.