42 ❥ confessions

⚠️ TW: Mentions of ED & Suicide ⚠️

"You guys made it!" I hear Hana say as we walk into the restaurant.

The whole place is designed with bright lights, colorful tablecloths, and a disco ball that looks like it's about to fall.

She wasn't lying when she said a bunch of people come here, this place is fucking packed.

"Awww look at the people dancing!" Arya gasps while pointing at the dance floor full of people attempting to dance salsa.

"I'll show you to your table," Hana says before grabbing some menus and guiding us to a table outside with a killer view.

We all decided to dress up a bit nicer tonight instead of just walking around in our bathing suits as we've been for the past few days.

All the girls look beautiful with their fresh tans and short dresses but in my opinion, Lili looks the best.

I mean the girl could wear a fucking trash bag and still look hot.

The waiter quickly comes over to take our orders while we all just chat about the rest of our plans for this trip.

Sadly we only have a couple more days left in paradise before we have to head back to the cold.

"Let's go dance!" I watch as Arya gets up and grabs Xander's hand.

Xander's always been the most extroverted out of the three of us so he quickly gets up and follows her.

We all watch as they easily move with the music while he twirls her around the dance floor and dips her before leaning downs and placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

"They're so fucking cute," Madison says.

"Wow, a compliment...from you? I'm shocked." I fake gasp before I feel a tortilla chip hit me on the side of my face.

"Asshole." She mutters.

"Come on Axton! Let's dance!" Ryan says.

"I can't dance." He says.

"That's such bullshit! You're a better dancer than Xander!" Asher says.

It's true, Axton's a great dancer.

I don't know why he's so shy.

"Please!" Ryan begs.

"Not right now but definitely later." He whispers.

"Boo!" She sighs before standing right in front of Madison and holding her hand out to her.

"Me?" Madison gasps.

"Yep, let's see you work those Spanish genes." Ryan laughs before dragging Madison out of her seat.

The two of them head over to the dance floor next to Arya and Xander before the music suddenly changes and "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee starts playing.