11 ❥ lyrics and lies

"So

"So...are you gonna explain why you basically ambushed the guy I was with last week?" I ask

Jesse after he caused a whole scene and dragged me out of the dance. Thanks a lot, dickhead! Now I'm cold.

"I thought he was attacking you." He replies with a shrug. I'm sorry...WHAT?!

"Are you kidding me? He was just gonna kiss me!" I yell. I swear he's the only person who gets me from zero to one hundred just by glancing in my direction.

"Well from where I was standing it looked as if he were about to attack you."

"How-" I was about to go off on him but he cut me off.

"Look, I'm sorry that I threw a book at your boy-toy...It's not my fault that him leaning in looks like he's about to strangle you." He says as he begins to walk away.

I mean it's not the apology I wanted but knowing Jesse, this is definitely better than nothing so I guess I'll have to take it.

Except...I'm way too fucking petty.

"What kind of half-ass apology was that?" I yell which causes him to turn around and glare at me.

"What? I'm not gonna apologize for something I thought was happening."

"You're a piece of shit, you know that?"

"How could I forget, You remind me every single fucking day!" He yells as he makes his way back over to me.

I swear to God sometimes I wanna knock his ass out and bury his body where no one will ever find him.

"Were you fucking jealous?" I ask with a huge smirk plastered onto my face.

"Are you high?" He asks while his face shows nothing but shock.

"No. But, it makes sense. I mean it clearly didn't look like he was attacking me, I know that because you're a shit liar and since there are no other reasons, jealousy is the only one that makes sense." I reply with a shrug

"Oh. My. God. You are high!" He yells as he storms off back to the gym.

"Pathetic," I say with a laugh as I also make my way back inside.

I was about to make my way back to my friends when I suddenly crashed into something and by something I mean someone. I watched as red punch made its way down my white dress.

Fucking fantastic

"Watch where your fucking going!" I hear someone screech. I finally take my eyes off my dress and make eye contact with none other than Satan herself, Madison fucking Calemine.

"Not my fault your dumbass ran into me," I reply as I try to make my way around here so I can go clean off my dress.

"Before you go...how's Cameron doing?" She asks with a smirk.