58 ❥ three broken hearts

⚠️ TW: Brief mentions of SH ⚠️

I'm starting to get really worried.

Arya's been gone for three days and none of us know why.

She's never missed this much school.

She even missed 2 tests.

Ryan is just as worried as I am, she said that Arya hasn't gone to work in the past 4 days.

She hasn't responded to anyone's messages and I'm starting to feel sick.

I mean, what if something bad happened to her?

Fuck.

I quickly whip out my phone and text Ryan to meet me at my car during lunch.

She replies quickly with an "okay".

The class goes by quickly and I do my best to pay attention to my teacher but my mind keeps wandering back to the fact that my girlfriend could easily be in the back of someone's trunk.

Once the bell rings, I quickly make my way to my car and see Ryan there already.

"We're leaving." Is all I say while getting into my car.

"Wait what?"

"Arya's been gone for days and I'm fucking worried Ry! What if something happened to her?"

She hesitates for a moment, looking back at the school and then at me.

"Okay." She nods before putting all her bags in the backseat and making her way into the passenger seat.

"Where should we look first?" I ask.

"The hospital. Her grandma has to know where she is." She replies almost immediately.

She's right, there's no way Arya could go longer than 24 hours without visiting her grandma.

"Okay but I have to get something real quick."

Every time I go to visit Arya's grandma, I bring a bouquet of flowers.

It's not much but I can tell it makes her happy.

I quickly park in front of a nearby supermarket and run inside to grab a bouquet.

"Nice to see you again Xander." Miss Lee the cashier says as she rings up the flowers.

"You too Miss Lee! How's Mittens doing?" I ask while swiping my card.

Mittens is her cat by the way.

Last week the poor thing was sick.

"She's doing better but she still won't eat much."

"Well when my brother's dog was sick, we just fed him little by little until he started begging for more food."