77 ❥ you and me against the world

It's been weeks since Jess and I have talked and neither of us have bothered trying to reach out to each other

He's constantly been busy with the band and traveling back and forth from here to California.

And I've been busy looking for apartments in Paris and beginning my packing.

I mean you should have seen my mom's face when I came down the stairs with one of my boxes.

She just burst out crying.

You're probably wondering why I'm packing so early since school doesn't start till late August.

Well, I decided to just spend my summer in France, and get to know my new home.

So, I'll be leaving a few days after graduation.

I decided that since we only have 2 weeks left of school, I might as well get my talk with Jess out of the way.

I've spent the last few weeks thinking about our relationship, writing pros, and cons lists, and looking through pictures and videos.

I decided that I'm just not ready to give up on us.

I know we can make long-distance work, he just has to feel the same.

I take a break from packing and slump down on my bed.

I decided to look out of my window and I watched as a shirtless Jess with nothing but a towel hung low on his hips walked around his room.

Fuck I miss him.

I continue to stare at him like a stalker and suddenly he drops his towel.

MOTHER FUCKER!

He knows exactly what he's doing.

He's not even looking at me but a large smirk is plastered on his face.

Asshole.

My asshole.

Ew, that sounds weird.

Forget I just said that.

Jesse takes his sweet time getting dressed before he finally walks over to his window and opens it.

"Are we finally gonna talk?" He asks.

"Depends, are you gonna be an asshole again?"

"No promises." He chuckles which causes me to laugh a bit.

"Come over?" He asks.

"I'll be there in a sec," I say before closing my window and blinds.

I grab my phone and keys and head out.

My parents have been gone for the past couple of days, they're visiting my grandparents in Virginia.

So it's just been me.