51 ❥ can we start over...as friends?

"Alright, groveling time is over! Get up

"Alright, groveling time is over! Get up." I yell as Jesse's sisters and I storm into his room.

"No." He replies dryly.

"Jesus! What died?" Julie says before she and her sister plug their noses.

"My future," Jesse mutters.

"Baby, please get up! I wanna spend time with my boyfriend but it's a little hard when he's been locked in his room for the past week and a half!" I yell annoyed.

"We can do something tomorrow."

"You said that yesterday...and the day before...and the day before that-"

"Alright alright, I get it. Can't we just do something here?"

"Absolutely not."

"Ughhhhh!" He groans before pulling a pillow over his face.

"Alright girls, you're gonna clean his room and I have the hard job of getting him into the shower."

They both nod before heading downstairs to get some cleaning supplies and trash bags.

"Okay Jess, I'm gonna need you to work with me," I say while grabbing his arm to start dragging him out of his bed.

"Mmm no." He groans before pulling me onto the bed with him.

This is gonna be fucking difficult.

"Jesse! Please!"

"Later."

"Jess I swear to god-"

"Jesus okay!" He groans before finally getting up and slowly shuffling towards his bathroom.

Fucking finally.

"I actually think something died in here," Jade says as she starts throwing away some empty soda cans and pizza boxes.

"I wouldn't be surprised." I groan.

We all let out a sigh of relief when we hear the shower run.

The girls managed to clean up all the trash within 20 minutes while I put all of his blankets and sheets in the wash.

"There he is!" I gasp in delight when Jesse walks out of his bathroom wearing a clean pair of clothes and drying his wet hair with a towel.

"Happy now?"

"Very." I smile before walking over to him and giving him a kiss which he quickly reciprocates.

"My eyes!" We quickly pull away when we see Xander and Alyssa standing by the door.

"What- what are you guys doing here?" Jess asks.

"Lyss wanted to see your sisters and we wanted to see you."

"We?"

Once Xander and Alyssa move over, we watch as all our friends except Asher and Arya make their way into his room.