25 ❥ who the fuck is dr.moore?

"Hey," I walk onto the balcony connected to my sister's room

"Hey," She mumbles.

She's currently taking a picture of the sunset. It's something she's done every day since our mom passed away.

"Can we talk now?" I ask.

I watch as she slowly sets down her camera and looks at me.

"Fine." She sighs and walks around me to her bed.

After all the shit that's happened over the last couple of days, Alyssa and I haven't really been on speaking terms. The only time she would speak to me is if I needed help cleaning my cuts or if my dad sent her in to tell me something.

Speaking of my dad, he's refused to even glance in my direction since I've come home. All he does is lock himself in his office. He doesn't even come out to eat, Macy or my sister go upstairs and leave food by his door.

"I'm sorry Lyss," I say before taking a seat next to her.

"I know."

Ok...so she's very pissed.

Understandable.

"I should have never run off like that, especially after what happened. I wasn't thinking when I attacked dad, I should have just walked away but you know how much I hate when he talks bad about you."

"I know but if I can ignore all the things he says then you should do. Remember what mom said, violence is never the answer. For god's sake Asher you almost died!" She yelled.

"I know and-"

"No! I don't think you fucking know! I waited for a fucking message or call from you for two days! I don't know what the hell you were doing or why the fuck you couldn't take one second out of your day to respond to me but I was worried sick. What if Axton, Xander, and I didn't come looking for you? What would you have done? Huh?!"

"I- I don't know..." I mumble.

"Exactly! Because you weren't thinking! I get it, you were hurting but guess fucking what, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE! I lost her too!" She screams and I watch as tears roll down her face.

"I honestly don't think I'm both mentally and physically capable of losing you too Ash." She mumbles.

Fuck, I hate seeing her cry.

Especially when I'm the one that caused it.

"I'm so so sorry Lyss, I never meant to hurt you. I don't know what I was thinking when I left the house, dad made me so pissed and I didn't think I could talk about it with you. So, I went to go meet up with Madison but-"

"WHAT?!" She glares at me

"God, you are an idiot. I thought you liked Catalina?!"

"I DO! Which is why nothing happened between Madison and me. As soon as I got there, I didn't even get out of my car, I just drove away. I couldn't hurt Lina again." I explain.