13 ❥ the disaster date

"Catalina ballerina! How was your weekend?" Is the first thing I hear once I take a seat in my history class

I watch as both Xander and Arya make their way in the seats right next to mine. They both look really happy and giddy.

No fucking way-

"Hola Xandy and Ari, my weekend was good. How was yours? I ask with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Great"

"Perfect"

Perfect...oh miss Arya we have a lot of talking to do.

The wink Xander gives Arya causes me to gag and Arya's cheeks to turn bright pink.

Yep, they hooked up.

"What's up, guys?" I look up and watch Jesse take the seat in front of mine.

"Nothing much, just third-wheeling with Xander and Arya per usual." I shrug

"Hahahaha! Has anyone seen Ash? I need to give him the physics book that he let me borrow." Jess asks.

The last person I want to be thinking about is that douche bag Asher Phoenix. I thought he would be a gentleman and fucking call me to apologize for his random outburst during the dance and ignoring my fucking presence at the party.

I mean for God's sake, he didn't even drive home with us. He could easily be dead in a ditch.

Oh God, hopefully not.

I quickly whip my head towards the door in hopes that Asher would walk in late like he usually does but instead it's just Liliana Xu scurrying to her seat but not before sending a small smile towards...Jesse?

Am I the only one who has no idea what the actual fuck happened this weekend?

"Xander stop!" I hear Arya quietly squeal while Xander pinches her sides.

"What? You didn't care when I did it yesterday!" Xander chuckles.

"Oh yeah, I can tell considering Arya's neck is covered in hickeys." Jesse mumbles.

That causes Arya to freeze and quickly whip out a compact mirror from her backpack and examine her neck.

"Florence! I'm gonna kill you." She says way too calmly.

"Oh my god...you told her your middle name?" Jesse wheezes.

"That's your middle name?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah, whatever and I'm not sorry about your neck," Xander mumbles and leans over to place a kiss on Arya's cheek.

Suddenly there's a loud creak at the door and Asher who makes a not-so-subtle entrance.

"Mr.Phoenix! You're late again." My teacher yells.

"I know" He rolls his eyes and takes off his sunglasses.

"Just go take a seat." My teacher goes on to continue her lesson. He walks over and takes a seat to my right.