44 ❥ 21 questions

"FUCK WE OVERSLEPT!" Someone yells throughout the house which causes Lina and I to bump heads

We both wince as we rub our now bruised heads.

"Morning!" She giggles before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning," I mumble before pulling her onto my lap.

Last night was probably the best sleep I've gotten in a long time.

Sleeping with Lina is like cuddling a giant teddy bear.

"We gotta get dressed." She laughs as I refuse to let her go.

"No. I'm too comfortable." I mumble into her neck.

We continue to sit there until Xander bursts through the door and physically carries Lina away from me.

I sigh before making my way back to my room so I could take a shower and pack up the rest of my things.

Yesterday was...stressful.

Sitting with her on the beach and seeing her so vulnerable after she told me about hurting her back again, I was gonna tell her.

Seeing the pain that flashes through her eyes anytime she mentions the incident...I can't even imagine all the hell she went through.

Then my mind flashed back to seeing her limp body laid out on the stretcher.

I don't think I can ever forgive myself.

And after she told me she wanted to give us a chance, I wasn't thinking and I agreed.

Like a fucking dumbass.

I just made things ten times harder for both of us.

Oh god and Madison...

Fuck! She's gonna kill me too.

I hear Xander bang his fists on my bathroom door demanding that I get out of the shower.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I hear him yell.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs!" I reply and I hear him walk away.

Thank god.

I quickly put on a pair of sweats and a wife-beater before drying my hair with my towel.

I make my way toward my nightstand and check my phone.

Still no fucking calls.

What the fuck Lyss.

I haven't seen her in over a week and she hasn't called me once.

I'm fucking worried.

I've called her twice every day since I've been here and each time she's declined.

The only time she reached out to me is through a shitty text that said "Happy New Year!".

Somethings up with her.