14 ❥ devil in disguise

Call me a bitch all you want, I really don't give a fuck

Asher is mine and mine ONLY.

He knows it.

I know it.

And now that bitch Catalina Faye knows it too.

It was pretty funny watching him run out of my room and the front door after he realized that we hooked up...again.

We've been broken up for God knows how long yet he always manages to make his way back to me at least once a month and each time he leaves yelling the same thing...

"This will never happen again!" Asher yells as he makes his way around me to try and catch up with Catalina but I hold him back.

"First of all, you say that all the damn time! I'll start believing it when I see it. Second of all, you really think she wants anything to do with you after finding out you fucked your ex?" I ask but all he does is glare at me and stay quiet.

"Oh my God! Does she not know I'm your ex?" I ask.

"Shut up Madison."

"I'm offended Ash, I thought I left a better mark on you but I guess not. How about we fix that? Come over around 11 ish." I say as I kiss him on the cheek and a flirtatious smile while I make my way back to my table.

"He's a fucking idiot." I hear my "friend" mumble.

"That he is," I reply while laughing at the scene in front of me.

At the very front of the restaurant, everyone including myself watched as Asher caught up to Catalina clearly feeling guilty, and trying to apologize to her.

She's smart though, she just says a few things that seemed to have caught him off guard, shrugs him off, and makes her way down the road waiting for what I assume is a taxi. Asher wasn't having it as he stormed off to his car and slams the door shut.

"She's hot" I choke on my drink and watch as Cameron eye-fucks her.

"Keep it in your pants dumbass."

"What? You jealous?" He teases.

"Fuck no! Madison Calemine does not get jealous...EVER!"

"You literally just crashed their date and basically claimed him as yours." He laughs obnoxiously loud.

"Fuck off! Isn't that what you were planning on doing with Lili?" I ask.

"I mean I was but apparently she has a fucking boyfriend now"

"There's no way that fucking Jesse Ramirez is dating her trashy ass" I sigh as I take another sip of my drink.

"Don't call her that."

"Whatever, you know what I mean. Those two have hated each other since the first second they met. There is no way in hell they're dating."

"But he literally called her "babe"!"