35 ❥ mile-high club

"I can't believe we're doing this," I mumble to Ryan

"I can't believe we had to wake up so early." She groans before leaning her head against my shoulder.

After spending the rest of Christmas Day together, we all slept over at Xander's house and were forced to wake up at 4 am to get to the airport on time.

"Don't worry, you can sleep on the plane," I say while trying to keep her awake.

"I'm so excited!" I hear Lina say.

"Ugh, so am I! I think we all need a vacation." Lili says.

As excited as I am to go, I can't stop thinking about my grandma.

After I told Xander about all the things going on with my grandma, the first thing he did was pay the hospital to put her in a big luxurious room and for doctors to monitor her 24/7.

I didn't want him to spend his money like that but he insisted and wouldn't take no as an answer.

We both spent a couple of days with her in the hospital. He would tell her a bunch of stories, make her laugh, play cards with her, and more.

How did I get so lucky with him?

After mentioning the trip, my grandma basically shoved me out of the door and demanded that I go. I told her that I didn't want to leave her but she said everything would be okay.

So, here I am.

"Baby, we're here." I hear Xander whisper in my ear.

"Oh, okay!" I say quickly and head out of the car.

Once I get out I notice that we're parked about 100 feet away from a large private jet.

HOLY SHIT!

"Wow." I hear Ryan gasp.

"I know!" I reply.

Oh and if you're wondering if Ryan's boyfriend is here...he is.

Sadly.

And Axton has been sending him death glares all morning.

It's honestly hilarious.

"I could get used to this," Jackson smirks before heading into the jet.

"Asshole," Axton mutters before following him in.

"I want to die." Ryan groans before following Axton.

Soon enough, we all manage to make our way into the plane and begin to get ready for take-off.

"Ow! Cameron let go!" I hear Madison let out a shriek.

"No." He says, his voice shaking slightly.

"Are you afraid of flying?" Jesse asks with a huge smirk on his face.